Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if everybody is getting them because they have an Australian flag on them. But I hate these adds. Not only on MTV, VH1, Channel [V], Club [V] and every other channel but now they are on W-E. And not only that they play music when you roll over them and keep playing until you roll over them again.

I am sick to death of that stupid f*cking frog and the flooding of adds in every form of media. F*ck. :cussin:

And why does the frog need a d*ck?? Who the f&*k thought of that.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Re: Jamster Adds

Yeah i know what you mean. It pisses me off too, the little bugger's everywhere.

Just be grateful that you don't live in the UK. He got to number one in our charts ahead of Coldplay. =(

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts

Kliqster said:
...He got to number one in our charts ahead of Coldplay. =(
I thought I was going to cry when I found out about that. Not sure if it was tears of pain or laughter though.

I hate that f'ing frog so much, and yeah, why the hell does a computer generated Frog need a penis? What's that about. In the UK, he has actually been censored.

Any time you switch on Sky, the first thing you see is a Jamster advert. Or a Jippii advert or whatever the hell it's called. And it's not just the Crazy Frog either, there's a singing bird (sometimes two), a singing Dragon and farting monkeys. Oh and now we get the added bonus of seeing that stupid Frog everytime I go on the internet now!

I wish he'd just die. :angry:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It's been censored here to, we also have Tweety the Chick, Brad the Brat, the rapping rhinos, the dragon, and a dancing koala.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts

WE GOT MR. CHAOS!

·
Banned
4,310 Posts

I guess it's getting really annoying in Australia. Here, I haven't seen the frog with the d*ck, as you guys say. It's not just Jamster here anymore, though, these other ring tone companies are also advertising on tv now.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts

I've never seen such ads. But I feel I'm missing out on some fun. A frog with a penis? Nice.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts

Crazy Frog, Sweety the Chick and Nessie the Dragon should all go and die f*cking die. Like Diablo said, it's bad enough having to see the adverts three times a commercial break and then we start getting the ads on here. It wouldn't bother me if the ads didn't have the sound but they do.

I still think the worst is that Axel F - Crazy Frog was the f*cking British number 1 this week. Damn 9 year olds.

The only time the Crazy Frog brought a smile to my face was when they started to censor his dick after complaints.

Trust me Kaneanite, you are not missing any fun, just hours of annoyance.(sp?)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts

Yeah those web banners have been pissing me off. I loathe any site or ad banner which has music that plays without warning you or asking you if you want it to play.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts

They are annoying but not as annoying as all the enzyte, Girls Gone Wild , and Axe spray commericals. I see these dumbass commericals more than a dozen times a day.

·
Banned
357 Posts

AHAHAHA! But seriously those things are damn annoying

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Kaneanite said:
I've never seen such ads. But I feel I'm missing out on some fun. A frog with a penis? Nice.
Yeh, it's like those suicide cults, fun the first time but then you just want to kill yourself.

No seriously if you haven't seen them you are the luckiest man on earth.

·
Mr.Rager
2,199 Posts

Skeet you are so right they are the stupidest F'in things i ever seen and now thats all you see on TV. They make me want to hang myself

·
hello
19,587 Posts
Originally posted by skeet
I don't know if everybody is getting them because they have an Australian flag on them. But I hate these adds. Not only on MTV, VH1, Channel [V], Club [V] and every other channel but now they are on W-E. And not only that they play music when you roll over them and keep playing until you roll over them again.

I am sick to death of that stupid f*cking frog and the flooding of adds in every form of media. F*ck.

And why does the frog need a d*ck?? Who the f&*k thought of that.
I agree, the damn ads are every where, during the msuci channels, watching WWE or something on the Comedy channel, ads between movies, the little bastard is everywhere, now hes on the damn forums and it plays louder than my music sometimes, I ahet these damn ads!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

Gilgamesh said:
They are annoying but not as annoying as all the enzyte, Girls Gone Wild , and Axe spray commericals. I see these dumbass commericals more than a dozen times a day.
Yeah,Especially those Girls Gone Wild commericals.I'm fuc*ing tired of it,it's ALWAYS on Comedy Central,I don't even bother to watch it at night anymore,same thing with enzyte,the sh*t probaly doesn't even work.

·
version six
3,891 Posts

AV'IT indeed.

It's not even funny any more. The frog needs to die. And who the hell bought the CD?

'Lets go out and spend £5 on a loud, repetetive noise'.

The censored penis is funny though.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't see how they could make it into a 3 minute song. And who would be stupid enough to buy it. The only reason I would buy that would be to give to someone I hate.

PS. Like your new sig Xain.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts