Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is Jamie back now or was her appearance at the NXT3 finals just a 1 off appearance. Or was she never fired to begin with?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Nah she's not back as much as Tony77 would like her to be ;)... She kinda had to be there due to being on the show, and if she was still employed she would have wrestled in the 6 diva tag match ;)

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,049 Posts
Think they just invited her back for all of the divas to be there, notice how she never wrestled in the 6 man tag match, more than likely because she didn't have a contract with WWE and thus probably could have taken legal action against WWE if she got injured (that and they didn't want audience focusing on someone who they don't own).

She was terrible anyway.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Heh , I guess I made it very clear that I like her :p

I don't see why they booted her out , shes about the same as Kaitlyn TBH , she sucks at wrestling but is very attractive ... just as Kaitlyn is :no: :confused: don't see why can her but then make Kaitlyn win NXT

With more training Jamie could be a hulk/cena for the womens division like Beth is you know? But they threw her away :( hopefully she will improve and come back someday though

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Heh , I guess I made it very clear that I like her :p

I don't see why they booted her out , shes about the same as Kaitlyn TBH , she sucks at wrestling but is very attractive ... just as Kaitlyn is :no: :confused: don't see why can her but then make Kaitlyn win NXT

With more training Jamie could be a hulk/cena for the womens division like Beth is you know? But they threw her away :( hopefully she will improve and come back someday though
For the last fucking time, she's NOT HOT. Big, muscular women are NOT attractive for normal men

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
She's was fired after she was eliminated. She only came back with the other rookies for the season finale to keep with kayfabe.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Why are people so bothered by someone finding her hot? Your opinion doesn't make it fact just because you think she looks like a guy.

Her appearance at the finale was probably just a one-time visit and I wouldn't expect her to be back after this week, even as a ring announcer.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
For the last fucking time, she's NOT HOT. Big, muscular women are NOT attractive for normal men
She looked hot on the last episode but the huge muscles take away from her looks.

And by the way, Kaitlyn looks way better than Jamie. It's not even close.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
She's got muscles, ok. But she's not an unattractive woman. No reason to be shallow.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
normal men pfft.... atleast 3 bil men on this planet i doubt you met .000001% of them, someone is intimidated by a women whose in shape and not a stick figure

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
This is sexy.

This is one...

...not so much.

Don't know what happened between the first picture and the second, but something happened. And it screwed her over. I've got no doubt that if she had the look from the first picture, she would've been kept.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
look at these nerds arguing the unattractiveness of this woman. beggars can't be choosers you know.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
look at these nerds arguing the unattractiveness of this woman. beggars can't be choosers you know.
Except it's not choosing a partner though, is it? It's people looking at the attractiveness of women on TV. Sure, it's shallow as hell, but the general level of beautiful people on screen means people are going to be a lot pickier about who they want to watch.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
This is sexy.

This is one...

...not so much.

Don't know what happened between the first picture and the second, but something happened. And it screwed her over. I've got no doubt that if she had the look from the first picture, she would've been kept.

PFFT , shes hot in both! She looks better from the neck up in the 2nd one

I see how it is , you guys just like long hair only!

Shes GORGEOUS , and as someone said many of you are merly intimidated by a woman with muscles or something :no:

It started this way with Beth & Natalya too , people called them "Looks like a man" too , but they came around... now it seems the majority realize those twos beauty finally

1 - 20 of 30 Posts