Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its so good to see Bobby Roode win the BFG Series. Some may be mad that James Storm did not face off with Bobby Roode at the end of the BFG Series at TNA No Surrender 2011.

I for one think this is good booking . Its a ready made fudd and why wast it now.

Bobby Roode can face some of the old TNA originals and some may hate me for saying this but the TNA originals from 2002 time is up.
its time for some new "tna guys" , not the old crop of tna guys in AJ Styles , Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe.

for now James Storm can just hang out with Bobby Roode .

Following Bound for Glory, Bobby Roode W/ James Storm can successfully defended the title against Christopher Daniels maybe a 2 month fude Roode wins 2 months in a row.

November Turning Point
December Final Resolution

this sends Christopher Daniels out the door for the last time and in to the TNA HOF 1st guy in .

thin have Bobby Roode W/ James Storm face "The Pope" at Genesis and Against All Odds Roode wins 2 months in a row.

at Victory Road in a

its just about wrestling love and no hate
have AJ Styles vs Roode Roode wins .

now its April and time for Lethal Lockdown

Fortune (James Storm, Robert Roode, Kazarian)

vs. Immortal (Gunner, Bully Ray and Jeff Jarrett)

in a Lethal Lockdown match

James Storm joins Immortal and fucks his Fortune stablemate.

May Sacrifice - Immortal James Storm and Jeff Jarrett vs Fortune AJ Styles & Bobby Roode

June Slammiversary - Immortal James Storm vs Fortune Bobby Roode

July Destination X all x ppv Roodes off

August Hardcore Justice Immortal James Storm vs Fortune Bobby Roode

Roode wins

September No Surrender James Storm wins the title

October Bound for Glory 2012 Immortal James Storm vs Fortune Bobby Roode James Storm keeps title

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I think once roode loses the title he can start a programe with storm.
Wouldn't it make more sense, for Roode to have the belt during their feud, Storm is jealous of the fact that Roode went on to become the World Champion and has left Storm in the dust. So Storm turns on Roode and goes after the World Title.

Maybe they can start it off as a respect angle, just have Storm win a tournament to face Roode, but in the match have Roode come out victorious, maybe one more match with Roode victorious, then by the third match Storm would have gone heel, and you have what may be TNA's top feud of 2012, no more stable wars, just two guys who were best friends, feuding over the World Title, let's hope TNA doesn't screw up a golden opportunity to make both Roode and Storm look like stars.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
I am really surprised that they didn't face off at some point during the series. If they do feud at some point, I do think it would at least have been a nice starting point to have them face off in the series with Roode winning.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Hopefully this means that they are saving that match for a bigger feud later.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
James Storm > Bobby Roode in my opinion lol.

Anyways, I think this will be the same story as AMW; TNA pushed Chris Harris, but at the end of the Harris/Storm feud (Fantastic feud BTW) it was Storm who came out looking better. Not taking anything away from my boy Roode, but I hope TNA doesn't waste the Tennessee Cowboy or use him as fodder to put Roode over, both guys have a lot of upside.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I basically see Roode and Storm as a modern day HHH and HBK. They've built this great tag team bond, then they can have a great fued, then bring them back together later. The similarities are endless when it comes to making this work.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
I think a Roode/Storm feud would be interesting, but only if it's face vs. face. I think for the rest of their TNA careers they should be linked and only have "friendly" rivalries.

I agree with the HHH/HBK comparisons. Not as wrestlers, but as a tag-team...Beer Money is the closest thing to a DX type brand they'll ever form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts