Wrestling Forum banner

James Storm Tweets On AMW

2653 25
James Storm: 'America's Most Wanted' Is Dead

by TNAWrestlingNews.com Staff on 03/05/2011 - 04:40 PM
James Storm posted the following on his Twitter…

"I wouldn't reform Americas most wanted. It's dead.

Source:
http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/301367943.shtml

WE FIND THE DEFENDANTS GUILTY!

MAN, that song was sick. I miss AMW but Storm has moved on, and Harris is....alive.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,420 Posts
It wouldnt be quite thoughtful of TNA though. Especially as he's one of their future main eventers, honestly. From a companies standpoint, to put him back in AMW would be a huge step backwards. Obviously from last week's TNA it shows he's (and Roode) quite over with the crowd.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
AMW were awesome, but Beer Money will surpass them, I'm sure.

· Registered
3,828 Posts
I like both AMW and Beer Money, but AMW has been dead for years now. Really haven't seen or heard much about Chris Harris, since his short stint in WWECW. AMW did quite a bit for the earlier days of TNA and was a revolutionary tag team, in their company at least. Performing in the companies first cage match(es), former tag team champions and aligning with Jeff Jarrett for awhile. Beer Money has done their fair share of things, as well, but I think they still have more to offer.

· Registered
9,932 Posts
Beer Money's already surpassed AMW. Both are great teams though and Storm is one of the best tag-team wrestlers of the past decade.

· Premium Member
46,600 Posts
He's right. AMW was great, but you can't keep going back to the past. Lord knows there is enough of that in wrestling.

The ONLY tag team reunion I'd want to see is Edge & Christian (E more so than C, but C was big in TNA if that means anything to you), but that's only because both guys achieved such success as singles stars that it would make for a big angle to put them back together.

Most other tag teams like AMW, a reunion on means "We don't know what else to do with you".

· Registered
756 Posts
Robert Roode > Braden Walker

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,772 Posts
Beer Money is much better then America's Most Wanted. But I'm not really sure if AMW will never reform. I mean James Storm really strikes me as just a tag team competitor, much like Chris Harris. Robert Roode on the otherhand, could easily have a good sole career. If it ever came to a point where Roode, left Beer Money to go solo, I reckon Storm would proberly hook up with Harris again and reform the old tag team, just because it would be better for them both. Either that, or Storm starts a new tag team with somebody else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.