Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm dead serious. Everytime the guy picks up a mic, he's just awesome. Very charimsatic, always entertaining and very very real. His promos feel real and genuine.
Whenever the man talks, he actually wakes The Impact Zone up. The crowd just loves the guy.

Anybody else think the guy is just that damn good on the mic

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Roode/Storm feud needs to happen in 2012. It could be epic.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
James Storm has one of those perfect 'built-in' gimmicks. He's great on the mic and great in the ring. He enhances everyone he works with and his performance this week has certainly got me caring a lot more about Roode/Angle at BFG.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Maybe its a UK point of view but i find him annoying he just seems like a un-educated redneck and i don't like them...

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
Maybe its a UK point of view but i find him annoying he just seems like a un-educated redneck and i don't like them...
So you dont like Country boys is what your saying. Regardless if you dont like that style of charcater, Your wrong to deny his talent.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Storm is the total package, really... if IW wants to create a main eventer that'll put most of WWE's top stars to shame, they'll continue pushing him to the top along with Roode.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Roode may be getting the bigger push but Storm is easily taking the spotlight from him without even trying. Storm was always the personality and bigger character of the group and has a stronger connection with the audience. When he speaks, people listen.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Roode may be getting the bigger push but Storm is easily taking the spotlight from him without even trying. Storm was always the personality and bigger character of the group and has a stronger connection with the audience. When he speaks, people listen.
agreed, I really hope he gets a shot at the title after BFG whether it be against Angle or Roode. I don't want to see him become a heel though. He is one of the very few guys I think can play a better face role than heel. It would be better if Roode became heel sometime after winning title.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Yeah Storm is great, he was excellent this week. Roode has mostly been standing around quietly trying to look tough, I don't get it. This is his big chance, he should be letting it all hang out IMO, especially when he has heel kurt angle to play off of.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I just watched this week's impact and I'd like to hop aboard the Storm bandwagon if that's ok with everyone. TNA are making Roode look great right now, but they're making Storm look even better.

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's like what a lot of people say. Roode is like Arn Anderson. Someone who is solid in every way, but should they be world champion over others. Storm is money. Beer Money should be the two top names in the company. There's a better chance of this happening with TNA's roster of ex-WWE and WCW names slowly fading away in the past year(Nash, Foley, Matt Hardy, questions regarding Hogan and Flair). Plus, there are not really any "name" free agents available right now. The only names who come to mind(Batista, Jericho, Goldberg, JBL ) seem to have no interest in TNA. However, lets see if TNA sticks with Storm and Roode long term or if they push them to the side like they always do once "name stars" from WWE become available.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
James Storm and Bobby Roode are terrible.
"Congrats to Mark Henry, after 15 years you have finally arrived.
I predicted Henry would be WHC in 2010."

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
He's just so natural on the mic and even though he has a catch phrase, it comes across as smooth not forced and for being used rather commonly it (for me anyways) does not come across as being overused or dull.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts