Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine that.

All the women are down. Ellsworth does his no-chin look around, shrugs, and climbs up and takes the briefcase.

Now, he holds the power to challenge for the Women's belt. He can't do it... He's a man. So, he's given the power to instead hand over the briefcase to whoever he wants.

Suddenly, sucking up to Ellsworth is the thing to do.

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
I don't like the idea, but it would be quite original (on top of the women's MITB). I would rather it be a decisive finish with a clear winner. As well, I find Ellsworth extremely obnoxious (kayfabe) and don't want that to happen, seeing more of him.

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
It would be a bad idea. We don't need the womens division to be looked upon as a joke like that again. The WWE doesn't need the bad publicity to erase what they're trying to do with the womens division .

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
I figure he will get involved anyway, but no dont wanna see him actually win it. Plus he's not in the match, so technically he couldnt win it.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The women's division is a joke so this is the best thing that could happen tbh.

60,001 Posts
It would be funny, but kill the Women's Revolution dead. Make him the modern day Andy Kaufman, the intergender champion. If you want to make the Women's Division a joke, that's the perfect route to go. No chance in hell that they are going to do that.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Becky is going to knock him out during the match.

Match needs a spot where he gets on Carmella's shoulders to try and grab the case.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I think it's a great idea for a Dusty Finish. Let Ellsworth climb the ladder, get the belt, and hand it to Carmella, and the ref calls for the bell only for Shane to come out and restart the match saying that a participant in the match has to get the belt themselves. Then go into a clean finish.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts