Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 330 Posts

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,173 Posts
Whats really fucking sad tho is these girls are sucking dick at 12, 13 yrs old and fucking at 14 -15 years old. Whats the rush with these young kids?

Wait until your at least 16
Currently young generations are having less sex than any generation before them. A statistical fact. Teenage pregnancy rates are also at all time lows. Don't believe every oldhead who claims that his generation did it better. It's usually the opposite

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
His lawyer categorically denied the baseless allegations.

You keep saying it’s a “fact” he did it yet ignore his lawyer’s statement.

A lawyer’s statement vs a 16yo’s attention-seeking claim is not a “FACT!” situation, so wait for the courts to determine the legitimate facts.
I didn't say it did :lol

I'm saying it's a fact that his lawyer denied the allegations, so to suggest the girl's account is factual right now would be to arbitrarily ignore evidence contrary to your opinions, which is stupid and why I'm taking the stance I am.

Nope, the opportunity to virtue signal is just too tempting for some people. Facts matter less than one’s sense of social reputation.
A lawyer denying an allegation on his client's behalf doesn't really constitute as evidence, though, nor is it any kind of indicator of his client's innocence. It's just par for the course. Sure, James Ellsworth has denied the allegations but, in my opinion, the girl's photographic evidence outweighs his anticipated denial. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

·
Registered
20,811 Posts
Currently young generations are having less sex than any generation before them. A statistical fact. Teenage pregnancy rates are also at all time lows. Don't believe every oldhead who claims that his generation did it better. It's usually the opposite
So true about oldheads lol. I go through the same strugglebof explaining "crime has gone down" since your days to my grandma. She just doesn't get the amount of news just makes it seem like more crime is occurring.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
A lawyer denying an allegation on his client's behalf doesn't really constitute as evidence, though, nor is it any kind of indicator of his client's innocence. It's just par for the course. Sure, James Ellsworth has denied the allegations but, in my opinion, the girl's photographic evidence outweighs his anticipated denial. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it plays out.
People aren't even thinking about one of the key facts of the case - that Ellsworth is legally denying the "baseless allegations". They just love the chance to pontificate.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If it was Randy Orton sending nudes I bet this girl would not make this big of deal out of this. Life is about looks, wealth and fame. Tough game.. Same with the #metoo thing. It mostly depends on looks, wealth and fame.
Not true. People trashed James Franco when he was busted doing the same. He had to go in a talk show apology spree. If anything people will let it slide with Ellsworth because.:

1. No one actually likes or cares about him
2. People already thought he was creepy. No shock factor here.

People would be even less likely to believe her if it was Randy even with the same proof

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
It is anything but a stastical fact. Stop thinking every single headline that ends with "study finds" is a fact.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
I didn't say it did :lol

I'm saying it's a fact that his lawyer denied the allegations, so to suggest the girl's account is factual right now would be to arbitrarily ignore evidence contrary to your opinions, which is stupid and why I'm taking the stance I am.

Nope, the opportunity to virtue signal is just too tempting for some people. Facts matter less than one’s sense of social reputation.
The girl has the texts of his dick pics and videos. That is evidence he sent them is it not? Did you even watch the video I linked where she shows them off her phone?

the only defense he can use is, he didn't know she was 16 and that she asked for them. He can't claim he did not send them, since there is evidence he did.

·
Registered
8,032 Posts
According to some of The Boys who talked to him after the news broke, he reportedly told his friends he "thought she was 19".

- Vic
So he actually send her them, the only doubt I had was that somehow she got those pics and videos from other source and send the stuff from another phone, James done also she barely looks her age (imo she looks 13) the "thought she was 19" very hard to buy.

·
Banned
1,431 Posts
Yeah he seems like quite a character

although in all seriousness the guy was more entertaining then probably 75 percent of the roster

301 - 320 of 330 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.