1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
Yeah, he better be happy he still isn't in WWE. His ass would be grass right now.

Also he's totally getting retconned out of WWE history now.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Re: BREAKING: James Ellsworth accused of sending Nude Photos to 16 year old Girl; Tweets & Pics included

If this is true then James Ellsworth is finished

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Re: BREAKING: James Ellsworth accused of sending Nude Photos to 16 year old Girl; Tweets & Pics included

Big Cass in her profile picture :hmmm

Seriously though Ellsworth should get locked up double if this is true, she looks about 12

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

The girl is 16, but Jesus. She looks even younger than that. So, BIG JIM can't even use the defense that 'she looked older than the age she said.'

:buried

·
Banned
11,533 Posts

Damnit I came to post this lmao. Well, can’t laugh at him anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Waiting for Kawato
779 Posts

I guess they'll be writing Ruby Riot off TV now! Who will replace her on the Survivor Series team!?

·
Banned
687 Posts

You would think he would know not to, especially when it can get out so quickly

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,196 Posts

Fuck out of here Ellsworth, that's illegal to do in the states.

1 - 20 of 330 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.