Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
But Koko B. Ware deserves to be in?
No he doesn't. But he is in it so there nothing anyone can do.

I'm just saying that Owen Hart is overrated. He is below people like Savage and Roberts. He is very beloved because he died, it sound very hard, but it is the truth.

I hate the fact that everyone respons with: But what about Koko??

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

I'm just saying that Owen Hart is overrated. He is below people like Savage and Roberts. He is very beloved because he died, it sound very hard, but it is the truth.

despite the fact he was loved when he was alive? Were you watching at that time? My guess is no

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
despite the fact he was loved when he was alive? Were you watching at that time? My guess is no
I did, he was a great wrestler, but so were other midcarders.
I get the fact that people want to see him in the HOF, because they liked him. But is he in the same league as Randy Savage (who should be in it), Bret Hart, Ted Dibiase, Mr. Perfect etc?? Hell no.

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
Owen: His wife refuses to allow him to be inducted. Bad Blood.
Savage: Banged Stephanie when she was like 13. Bad Blood.
Sting: Works for fucking TNA right now, who knows if he'll even agree after that.
British Bulldog: Really? Who gives a shit about this midcarder?
Bruno Sammartino: Has turned down the induction multiple times.

Maybe do a bit of research before you make yourself look like a damn fool, kid.
Except for maybe Owen, they can still induct these people if they want to. You can't sue someone for being inducted into an Hall of Fame. That's not defamation, libel, or slander. If the person doesn't show up, they can just have someone accept the award on their behalf.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I did, he was a great wrestler, but so were other midcarders.
I get the fact that people want to see him in the HOF, because they liked him. But is he in the same league as Randy Savage (who should be in it), Bret Hart, Ted Dibiase, Mr. Perfect etc?? Hell no.
Perfect and Dibiase (apart from a short spell) spent most of their time in the mid card too. Only people who got a push deserve it? Makes no sense to me. That's predetermined by Mcmahon then, whoever he decides to push will end in the hall of fame. Others won;t?

·
Registered
21,612 Posts
He's a wreck, that's why he's not in the HoF. Sure he was a very good worker in his day but it would be a bad PR move if they were shown to celebrate the person he is now.

All you need to do is a quick YouTube search to see what he's like now.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Man, Jake the Snake really knows how to sink you in with his interviews. The man is great when he talks. I highly recommend you guys to watch his WWE DVD "Pick Your Poison". I couldnt turn it off once I was 5 minutes into it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Man, Jake the Snake really knows how to sink you in with his interviews. The man is great when he talks. I highly recommend you guys to watch his WWE DVD "Pick Your Poison". I couldnt turn it off once I was 5 minutes into it.
agreed, watched that shit nearly the whole day when I found it.

·
Premium Member
14,872 Posts
As good as Jake is, I personally feel that Owen Hart, Randy Savage, Honky Tonk Man, British Bulldog, Dynamite Kid, Great Muta, Tommy Dreamer, Dean Malenko, Jushin Liger, The Midnight Express, Lord Alfred Hayes and Madusa all deserve to be in HOF before Jake.

Hell, if Jake does get HOF, Scott Hall should be inducted the same year.

Jake's personal demons play a big part in him not being in HOF and whenever a guy complains about not being inducted, it's comes off to me as a disgruntled, former employee, who's personal decisions ended his career prematurely or their strapped for cash and hope a payout is given for their appearance.

On another note, how the fuck is Vincent McMahon, Sr inducted into the HOF after Jimmy Snuka?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Funny how no one mentions Ultimate Warrior. I have a feeling he'll be inducted at some point no matter how much he and Vince dont like each other.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
This whole coke thing is ridiculous to begin with. People had problems before. I never seen how it prevented Vince from circling around that. Jake having problems should not be the reason why he is not inducted.

He had his problems for a reason really. His abuse is at least understandable.

Owen: His wife refuses to allow him to be inducted. Bad Blood.
Savage: Banged Stephanie when she was like 13. Bad Blood.
Sting: Works for fucking TNA right now, who knows if he'll even agree after that.
British Bulldog: Really? Who gives a shit about this midcarder?
Bruno Sammartino: Has turned down the induction multiple times.

Maybe do a bit of research before you make yourself look like a damn fool, kid.
Savage one is a massive rumor with no merit where none of these parties have ever confirmed it to be true (probably never will).

People glorify the dead all the time. Part of the charm of for example Eddie is that he is dead and everyone remembers how great he is. I could only imagine if he wrestled right now how many haters he would have from being "stale, boring, out of shape" ect" and whatever the hell IWC comes up.

Just like say Mysterio IWC don't think of the guy much (a lot of people don't due to lack of his mic skills) but once he would die tomorrow (or something) in few years everyone would make threads what a hero he was and how awesome he was....

As good as Jake is, I personally feel that Owen Hart, Randy Savage, Honky Tonk Man, British Bulldog, Dynamite Kid, Great Muta, Tommy Dreamer, Dean Malenko, Jushin Liger, The Midnight Express, Lord Alfred Hayes and Madusa all deserve to be in HOF before Jake.

Hell, if Jake does get HOF, Scott Hall should be inducted the same year.

Jake's personal demons play a big part in him not being in HOF and whenever a guy complains about not being inducted, it's comes off to me as a disgruntled, former employee, who's personal decisions ended his career prematurely or their strapped for cash and hope a payout is given for their appearance.

On another note, how the fuck is Vincent McMahon, Sr inducted into the HOF after Jimmy Snuka?
Vince Sr paved the way for Vince jr (Y). Vince jr made wrestling what it is today.

Madusa won't probably get inducted due to complete betrayal and disrespect to Vince and his company when she trashed that wwe's womens title on WCW. Works out well when you listen to that no good son of a bitch Bisshof.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts