Wrestling Forum banner

Jake the Snake gives disturbing special message to Bray Wyatt

16312 Views 113 Replies 92 Participants Last post by  The One Man Gang
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...berts-sends-an-incredibly-unusual-message-to/

The clip, which has since been deleted, features Roberts waking up from his slumber and removing and oxygen mask from his face. He then says that he got garlic flavored condoms for him and Bray tonight before pointing out an outfit he was planning to wear.

The video culminates in Roberts removing his gums and saying he'll give Wyatt a "gum job." Unusual may be understating it a bit.

Wtf!?

Edit looks like it's down.
Watch quick

It's been taken down twice already with dmca

Its fucked up

https://youtu.be/G4HyL9viqac

If it goes down again search "A special message to Bray Wyatt from Jake the Snake"

Edit to add: Here's a mirror on Vimeo just in case YouTube is deleted again.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

· Registered
4,438 Posts
Re: Jake Roberts Wants To Give Bray Wyatt A Gum Job

Not watching the video, but how do you remove your gums? Did they mean teeth?

Also, people who "joke" about gay stuff are usually gay. Not really surprising.

I think he's trying to outweird Bray, but where his mind goes to is really bizarre...

· Banned
13,614 Posts

I thought for a sec the title said Rim Job

· Registered
5,715 Posts

Wait, I can't see the video... I don't get it.

Is he saying that he wants to perform fellatio on Bray without having his teeth in, or is he saying that he wants to pay to have Bray get cosmetic surgery on his gums?

· Butter My Arse
16,410 Posts

Wait, I can't see the video... I don't get it.

Is he saying that he wants to perform fellatio on Bray without having his teeth in, or is he saying that he wants to pay to have Bray get cosmetic surgery on his gums?
Yes that is it.

:lol What in the actual fuck.

Looks like now that he doesn't have his reptiles, Jake wants some of Bray's snake.

The Eater Of Worlds & The Eater Of Cock

Good lord what is this.

· Banned
833 Posts

That isn't unusual at all. I'm a straight man and I talk about giving my friends blowjobs all the time. No biggie.
I'm straight and married with kids, and I give my friends blowjobs all the time! It's not gay it's just a blowjob. It feels nice and it's a nice favor to do for good friends!

I say GO JAKE THE SNAKE!

· Banned
8,785 Posts

I'm straight and married with kids, and I give my friends blowjobs all the time! It's not gay it's just a blowjob. It feels nice and it's a nice favor to do for good friends!

I say GO JAKE THE SNAKE!
(Y) Finally somebody who understands. It isn't gay unless you get sexual gratification out of it.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.