Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
rasslin
3,063 Posts
Take away his real-life respectable UFC run, and Brock is just another guy WWE fucked over. Ironically it's his accomplishments in another company that make him immune to the bad booking that kills everyone else. If only Braun had played bongo drums with Frank Mirs skull maybe a brother could get decent booking.
lol, no.

Brock was a huge ratings draw in UFC because of his work with WWE. Brock is also superior in every way to Braun in the ring and acting the part of being a monster. Look at Brock in the rumble and how he made everything he did a big deal. Even when Brock is dancing around he makes it look cool. Braun on the otherhand is a muscleheaded no talent who has one facial expression and says the same pathetic line over and over.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
lol, no.

Brock was a huge ratings draw in UFC because of his work with WWE. Brock is also superior in every way to Braun in the ring and acting the part of being a monster. Look at Brock in the rumble and how he made everything he did a big deal. Even when Brock is dancing around he makes it look cool. Braun on the otherhand is a muscleheaded no talent who has one facial expression and says the same pathetic line over and over.
Bud wtf are you talking about? You didn't even read what I wrote. "Watch the Royal Rumble and how he made everything he did a big deal!"

Yeah. He was booked to throw out literally half the Rumble. He was BOOKED TO BE A BIG DEAL. He was designed by the complete and unconditional support of the bookers to look as good and as powerful and as cool as possible. Like I said, take Brauns typical booking and slip it onto Brock for one year. Whatever Brocks natural charisma and charm and selling ability is worth would not be able to survive the booking working against him, instead of entirely and completely for him.

·
Blessed Child of God
2,917 Posts
I agree with Jake completely! If they insist on using the jerk, put him and another parttimer in a match. Just get the man out of the title picture.

)Only thing Brock does for me is make me turn my TV off. He's crap in the ring ( 2 moves and has no idea how to protect his opponent or make him look good. His selling his awful) and a real life jerk to boot. No thanks. I'll take Ricochet or Heath Slater over Brock every day of the week. And twice on Sunday. )

41 - 45 of 45 Posts