Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jake “The Snake” Roberts, who moved out of Diamond Dallas Page’s Accountability Crib and is now living with his lawyer, told BlankManINC.com that he wants to use crowd-funding site Indiegogo so fans can help him purchase TNA.

He was asked about TNA going up for sale. Here’s his response:

“God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it’s been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months I’ll be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that.”

Jake, who says he hasn’t heard from WWE in regards to a Royal Rumble return, says he would rather own TNA so he can change the world and get wrestling back to what it should be – wrestling, not sports entertainment.
--Pwmania

·
Registered
292 Posts
Re: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Wants To Buy TNA, Guarantees His Numbers Will Beat McMah

If he wants to buy the company,he'll have my full support.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Re: Jake “The Snake” Roberts Wants To Buy TNA, Guarantees His Numbers Will Beat McMah

he'll have my full support.
Full support? Really? You going to sell your house, take all your money out of the bank, and work the rest of your life so he can buy a wrestling company? I think you meant to say "He will have a little of my support"

·
Banned
8,266 Posts

Lol.

All these old guys think they can beat Vince. Reality of the situation is that nobody is beating Vince unless a billionaire buys the company and even then it's going to be tough.

·
Registered
292 Posts

Full support? Really? You going to sell your house, take all your money out of the bank, and work the rest of your life so he can buy a wrestling company? I think you meant to say "He will have a little of my support"
:lmao:lmao
Thanks for the laugh.He was my favourite as a kid.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

He is out of his mind. He lives with his lawyer? :kobe

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

Jake watched TNA for 15 years... respect.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts

These sale rumors are just getting fucking ridiculous.

Bischoff, jarrett, corgan, Eric the midget, now Jake the snake, what's next? Bill watts? Mike graham? The mulkey brothers?

I still feel the company won't be sold but if it is...Jeff jarrett would e the guy I'd want.

Now as for jake... One of my all time favorites easily...he has a great mind no doubt but his history of drug problems scares me. That and he's not a business man and he's looking for fans to fund this well what happens when that money runs out which it quickly would.

·
Banned
8,266 Posts

Jake wouldn't be spending the indiegogo money on TNA. It'd be going into something to fix the dudes life up kind of like a male version of Sunny.

No way is he raising 2-3 million on indiegogo.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

Surely this is BS.

I respect Jake and am glad that he has interest in TNA, but he needs to focus on his health and family rather than trying to raise funds from fans to buy out a wrestling business.

·
Registered
292 Posts

Ted Turner !
is hopefully is back in rasslin business

·
Registered
813 Posts

He has the right idea about being wrestling rather then sports entertainment. TNA needs to worry about making a profit in 2014, where you can push a button and see what ever you want, not beating Vince.

Reactions: Dub J
1 - 20 of 56 Posts