Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I notice that every country in the world today is getting millions of more people put in jail each year. And they are barly fitting them all in. Do you think we should all build more jails in our world for these people and waste our hard worked cash on them getting built?

a couple kids in my math class where talking about this and we all thought it was a good idea for a country to give up its land and turn it all into a pure jail. Such as Australia, Australia was once a jail and only a jail people from all over. The wrold sent their master mind killers and life setences(sp?) people there so they woudlent have to build more jails for these people. I think some one maybe Australia give up their hole island or what ever to be made into a jail. It would save our world a heck alot of cash and it would be safter. Cause if they do have a riot they are screwed because its an island or what ever. Anyway my point is should we build once place in our world just to be made into a jail?

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Are you a complete and utter idiot? Giving up an entire country to put criminals on is insane. First of, Australia would not just pack their shit and leave. It could end up in a war trying to get Australia to clear out their entire population so they could stick criminals on there.

Also, the end result IF you got the rights to Australia, it probably means that you bought the entire country from the head authority figure there. You would have to pay a ridiculious sum of money, and thats even if they would. You would have to pay for plane fare for the criminals to get to Aussie, and you would have to pay for the fare to get the natives of Australia to other countries. You would also have to hire people to live on this once beautiful country gone plague ridden-shit hole jail. Without security, everyone would just riot and kill eachother, then buying the country would have no point at all.

Use your head man.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well not bassicly there. But ther eis some parts in the world today that are not beeing used. We can always take that space build a cuple miles of jails with loads of guards and upto date stuff so there will never be a break out.. but i dunno..

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by Goatnce
Well not bassicly there. But ther eis some parts in the world today that are not beeing used. We can always take that space build a cuple miles of jails with loads of guards and upto date stuff so there will never be a break out.. but i dunno..
Yea, lets go into the desert and build some jails.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by D-Man
Just launch criminals to a space station or something.
If they riot and try to break out, they'll just get sucked into space and die :) Good idea :D

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Being sent to Austrialia was actually a good thing. They had free land and many of the people sent there got rich.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Lonesome Hobo said in post #11 :
Being sent to Austrialia was actually a good thing. They had free land and many of the people sent there got rich.
yeah they had another life but had to start of scatch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts