Wrestling Forum banner

Should wrestlers go back and forth with negative fans?

• No, grow some thick skin!

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Yes, give the keyboard warriors hell

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Eh, depends

Votes: 18 37.5%
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The sad part about today's wrestling is how the wrestlers themselves are more immature than the fans.
Anecdotally that's long been the case. Even those in the business will tell you many wrestlers' EQ and maturity levels stay the same as when they first break into the business.

Look at the whole rib culture.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Forgive me for offending your delicate sensibilities. Didn't know not wanting to have sex with biological males and/or chicks as tall as me was a horribly crude thought, but hey, you learn something new every day, I suppose!
No I just find it disgusting how you always feel the need to joke about sex, mention hiw you 'plow you woman well' and brag about your penis. I guess men really are just a walking pair of testicles...

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
6,505 Posts
No I just find it disgusting how you always feel the need to joke about sex, mention hiw you 'plow you woman well' and brag about your penis. I guess men really are just a walking pair of testicles...
Well, I hadn’t noticed I’ve been laying it on so thick, but least it’s nice to know that I’m keeping the public well-informed.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I'm not sure they do get offended as easily as it looks. They must see literally thousands of awful things said about them every day. The fact that one gets through and bothers them now and again is only human. You only have to look at this website to see that most people rise to a whole lot less than that a whole lot more often.
Jordynne Grace shut down her twitter account because of childish shit from another wrestler. They block many from their twitter for the dumbest of shit.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
How do you know this wouldn’t have happened if twitter existed in the 90s?

I mean the comparison of then and now is so fucking stupid. Then, Ric flair was going around exposing himself to women. They were all on steroids and beating their wives.

Nowadays wrestlers are such pussies they don’t beat their women and they get offended a lot
I know social media is a big part of the problem in all of this. It's easy to pout online.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That sounded like a compliment, but of course, the rude women of AEW get it wrong and have to be total cunts on social media. By replying to the comment, they are actually giving power to the dude who wrote the comment.

Egos. 🙄

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
These people need to be waking up every morning relieved that we don't live in a world where Purge's exist because they are the very first a lot would come after. Especially the ones who cost people jobs because of being canceled.

·
Registered
9,820 Posts
I think this is great.

People get big balls behind a keyboard and think they can say whatever they want, they deserve to get blasted.

Men can post shirtless pics and no one says a word, but, women post pics in bikinis, lingerie, and we get called sluts, whores, etc.
Well apparently women enable men's creepy behaviour by showing skin and being proud of it according to some idiots in the world. As if some desperate fuckwits aren't going to harrass women regardless of what they are or aren't wearing.

Jade's response was great. Let's all remember people are typing this stuff in 30 seconds on their phone and that's it. Jade would've done it with a smile then gotten back to her chicken and broccoli before training weights heavier than neckbeards like that idiot couldn't lift in their wildest dreams.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts