Wrestling Forum banner

Should wrestlers go back and forth with negative fans?

• No, grow some thick skin!

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Yes, give the keyboard warriors hell

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Eh, depends

Votes: 18 37.5%
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Haha, that was a good comeback from Jade.

And I think that's the difference in whether a wrestler should respond to a fan on social media. If it's a clever/funny response or is in keeping with their character then they should go right ahead. But if it's a shitty insult back or comes across like the fan has hurt their feelings and they're butthurt then it's lame and should be avoided.

And multiple wrestlers jumping in to back them up is lame as well. Surely they can fight their own fight against some lowly neckbeard.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I don't mind wrestlers having a go back at a fan if a fan was having a go at them but I don't even know if the fan was...

This is like the most nothing situation to get stirred up about.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
15,309 Posts
Some days I wish I had the ability to transport the perpetually offended Twitter denizens to the front row of Heatwave 1999 or really, any ECW show and just film their reactions.

·
rasslin
9,623 Posts
Some days I wish I had the ability to transport the perpetually offended Twitter denizens to the front row of Heatwave 1999 or really, any ECW show and just film their reactions.
I’d just want to see people try and cancel new jack on Twitter every week only to have him come out doing the same shit that got him canceled.

·
Premium Member
Safe Space Invader
15,309 Posts
I’d just want to see people try and cancel new jack on Twitter every week only to have him come out doing the same shit that got him canceled.
He would definitely work out his new material on Twitter and use the best stuff live. Then stab someone.

·
Banned
3,959 Posts
I'm sure the best way to react to negative comments or trolls is to give them the attention they crave. Like the ugly chick on G4 having a mental breakdown because fans found her unattractive. Just ignore them and only respond to your actual fans. I'm willing to bet they would love and appreciate a comment from their favorite wrestler then the miserable trolls that follow these wrestlers.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts