Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch superstars last night & Jackson Andrews was no where to be seen during the Henry/Bryan Vs. Kidd/DiBiase match. Did already send him back to FCW or what? Does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Its possible they already sent him back to FCW. Supposedly he wasn't even good enough to put on the latest season of NXT, which clearly isn't a good sign.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Now we don't know the situation with the guy yet people are in their once again "Always be negative" IWC mode with their sighs and rhetorical whys.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
No the reason why he obviously wasnt on NXT was because a week later he was getting called up to be Kidd's enforcer.

I doubt they've given up on him already. They dont need to stick him in matches for the time being if they dont feel he's ready. Build Kidd up with Andrews at his side, helping him to gain cheap wins and do some pre/ post match beat downs and keep him in FCW to improve if he's really that bad which i dont think he is. He is by no means worse than O'niel, Otunga and Cottonwood and they all got on NXT.

·
SAL
2,203 Posts
It was very curious when Mark Henry beat Kidd and beat up Andrews right off the bat. It really undercut any credibility Andrews could have had as a monster, and it tells me WWE flip-flopped on what they wanted to do with him. I don't get that. They could have at least had him tag along with Kidd and do nothing more than look impressive for a while.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
They said at the start of the match he wasent there cause he was 'taken out' by henry a couple of weeks ago on raw. also the match already had Both Bellas and Maryse at ringside, maybe they dident want more people around the ring.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,269 Posts
They said at the start of the match he wasent there cause he was 'taken out' by henry a couple of weeks ago on raw. also the match already had Both Bellas and Maryse at ringside, maybe they dident want more people around the ring.
Yeah, theres nothing to worry about he will be back by next week.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
He had a match on FCW last week against "Showtime" Percy Watson. The video was posted on this forum, but here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppSeNttu-TQ

Pretty short match and no idea why Clay is in Andrews corner, but I hope that answers your question

·
Registered
329 Posts
So stupid to have Mark Henry destroy him.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I already don't care about the guy. Just one look at him and I can tell he can't work. Anyone who gets brought in as an enforcer or bodyguard these days is probably not a good worker.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts