Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I've been reading up a lot on Jackson Andrews in FCW, and I've seen the guy on their tv show several times. I don't think he's bad for being a big man. His in ring work is better than when he started, but this guy is way too inexperienced to be on the main roster.

This is where it gets confusing, I read a report online a few days ago saying that Jackson Andrews was being considered for a role on NXT season 4. Instead, they decided against using him. The reason being that Andrews is not technically sound in the ring yet. So they were going to keep him in FCW for a while longer. So now, a few days later, he shows up on Raw? That makes no sense to me at all. If Andrews is not that good with in ring work, why did they make him skip over NXT? Are they desperate for a giant or something?

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Okay. I've been reading up a lot on Jackson Andrews in FCW, and I've seen the guy on their tv show several times. I don't think he's bad for being a big man. His in ring work is better than when he started, but this guy is way too inexperienced to be on the main roster.

This is where it gets confusing, I read a report online a few days ago saying that Jackson Andrews was being considered for a role on NXT season 4. Instead, they decided against using him. The reason being that Andrews is not technically sound in the ring yet. So they were going to keep him in FCW for a while longer. So now, a few days later, he shows up on Raw? That makes no sense to me at all. If Andrews is not that good with in ring work, why did they make him skip over NXT? Are they desperate for a giant or something?
It was conjecture on the part of the dirt sheets. They took a couple of facts (Andrews worked some house shows with the main roster but wasn't on NXT) and then spun it to make them seem related (He performed badly on the house shows so they cut hiom from NXT). Turns out that they were wrong in their interpretation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts