Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,592 Posts
Jackass is something that makes me ashamed to be American. I'm dead serious. If I were in a foreign country, watched TV infront of a group of that country's citizens, and this trailer came up, I would put my head down & tell them I'm from Ireland or something.

This show/trilogy of films (dear God I can't believe I said that) set white people back about a 100 years. How many minorities do you see on that show? Zero, because nobody else but drunken white boys are dumb enough to do this stupid shit.

But its popular, so what the hell do I know.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
lol TripleG, what are you, 60?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The part at the end was awesome :lmao

·
Canuck
4,763 Posts
Cannot wait! Been waiting for this ever since the end of Jackass 2! Lol @ Ryan Dunn getting shot w/ paintballs :p Not huge on the 3-D but I think it'll be fine.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I agree, the 3d thing is kinda dumb, but the high-five part was epic, seen the trailer as a preview for The Other Guys, and it was hillarious, had everyone cracking up, going to be another movie that you can't help and laugh at how crazy and dumb these guys are.

·
Straight From Hell
10,066 Posts
Going to be awesome.

I always enjoyed the show and the three movies had some good laughs during them. The high five part at the end of the trailer :lmao

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Jackass is something that makes me ashamed to be American. I'm dead serious. If I were in a foreign country, watched TV infront of a group of that country's citizens, and this trailer came up, I would put my head down & tell them I'm from Ireland or something.

This show/trilogy of films (dear God I can't believe I said that) set white people back about a 100 years. How many minorities do you see on that show? Zero, because nobody else but drunken white boys are dumb enough to do this stupid shit.

Now, who here likes a good story about a bridge?

-------------

I can't wait for Jackass 3D, the first two had me cracking up all the way through in the theatre.

·
IDGET
4,758 Posts
Could care less about the 3D, but all the previous movies where good, and it's been long enough since they've done one that it will kind of have a fresh feel to it.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
I saw it last week, it was pretty good. The 3D was cool but it isn't necessary, and their are a couple of stunts that are really gross.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Shut up you bitter fuck.

"Nobody else but drunken white boys are dumb enough to do this stupid shit".?? Ummm im sure if anyone here was offered a multi-million dollar contract to do these movies than they'd sign in a heartbeat

1 - 20 of 26 Posts