Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus i cant believe that WWE ruined the world championship history and shit on every world champion who was given his best for years and on every single WCW champion by giving the World title to this goofy young idiot, who forgets that he got a mic in his hand when he is talking. Such a goof motherlicker. :gun:JACK SWAGGER :cuss:

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Well, actually he can wrestle.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
I agree with this to a less ronchier extent, but more on the fact that he's apathetic to watch in the ring.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Dude chill out. You're far too angry, especially about something that happened a while ago. To make a point, however, I don't really understand the thinking that because someone got the title and had what many consider a sub-par run (even though I actually enjoyed it), that they've shit on all the past title holders. He's not David Arquette, so I don't understand your point.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
I don't get the hate on Swagger. Seriously, what are major concerns about him? He is an great wrestler and that's all that matters. Sure he lacks Charisma but he is young and still time to improve.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Re: reply

Each of our products is completely toxin-free, and has no heavy metals or volatile organic chemicals. The biodegradable solutions we use can be absorbed without causing harm to the water, soil, or atmosphere. Our green maid service includes all the basics and more. Carpets are vacuumed, windows and glass doors are cleaned, and even the walls are wiped down for dust. After our green home cleaning, your rooms will look ****-and-span.
The Fuck?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,525 Posts
I don't get the hate on Swagger. Seriously, what are major concerns about him? He is an great wrestler and that's all that matters. Sure he lacks Charisma but he is young and still time to improve.
You basically just said it, he has no charisma. He also has crap mic skills too, both of these traits are essential for being a star or a world champion. In Ring skills can only get you so far in WWE, you might be lucky enough to be an upper mid-carder at best, with just that. But charisma and mic skills are still key.

Jack should never have won the World Heavyweight Championship, but sure there are a lot of guys who should never have won it. But I think as far as Jack is concerned he should count himself lucky he won it, and that he actually held it for a while.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
There's just something about him that makes me not able to take him seriously. The very first moment I saw him, I just laughed at him. Add to that his complete lack of charisma and mic skills, I really can't see him amounting to anything, regardless of his wrestling and athletic ability.

·
Banned
254 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
WWE had to try something. They desperately need/needed main event stars. They just totally went about it the wrong way with Swagger. He needed to be built slowly, as does EVERYBODY.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
^ All have better mic skills/charisma than Swagger (except Khali).

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Out of everything, you pin-point Swagger's reign? Okay. How about Ziggler holding the title for those 10 minutes that no one recalls, or it being defended in 18-second openers? How about the entire MITB concept being a shitload of fuckery that killed the whole idea of world titles?

Oh and David Arquette would like a word with you, OP. Just a quick one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.