Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you are laughing by looking at the title of this post, especially considering Swaggers current position as a mid card jobber right now but let me make some comparisons and differences between these two. The differences really out weigh the comparisons.

Comparisons Differences

* signature move - ankle lock ( or angle lock). * Swagger is almost 8 inches taller than kurt.

* both have sport backgrounds. * Kurt is the all around better wrestler by far

* both have the same in ring gear. * Swagger sucks on the mic. Kurt is pretty good.

* Kurt actually has a fanbase.

* Kurt can actually have a good fued.

The point is Swagger is not even close to being up in comparison with Kurt Angle

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Well i'm glad we got that one cleared up as i couldn't tell the difference. Seriously though how could anyone in the world outside of Stevie Wonder even believe there is a comparison to be made. Just because they use the same finisher, are American and wear American ring gear there is no comparison to be made.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
No shit, OP.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
He's Angle minus the charisma, personality, mic-skills, crowd-connection, great feuds, classic matches, etc.

The only thing Swagger has over Angle is size.

·
Registered
97 Posts
whoever said Jack Swagger is the next Kurt Angle is a moron.
Completely agree with this post right here.

But, anywho.. Swagger was NEVER going to be the next Kurt Angle. Angle's ten times better than Swagger. Swagger doesn't even have the potential to be anywhere near as good as Angle. Also, Angle's 'pretty good' on the mic? Nah, he's an 8.5/10 on the mic. Swagger's a 2-3. And also, Angle's a LOT better in the ring than Swagger.

S'my opinion, anyway.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
It's true... (pun intended).

And also; Hornswoggle isn't the next Steve Austin... just for the record whilst we're pointing out blatantly obvious observations.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Swagger WAS the new Charlie Haas, but he's sliding down to a Simon Dean....

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He was never intended to be the next Kurt.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Whoever said Swagger is the next Angle must have been joking. He's entirely too stiff and uncomfortable in the ring. Not to mention he's a black hole of charisma.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.