1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
MVP asked for his release because the WWE had nothing for him, how does that qualify as "screwing up"?

Swagger has been booked like shit for months, going from holding a World title to wrestling on Superstars. No wonder he's pissed off.

·
Registered
21,665 Posts
I'd love for Swagger to leave the WWE and go to TNA. Swagger-Angle would be immense but this doesn't seem like a credible source so I wont get my hopes up.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Swagger has nothing to complain about talents such as Christian, Scott Hall, Mr Kennedy, Mr Perfect, Ted Dibiase Snr., MVP & Mr Kennedy never got a world title. And on top of that he isn't 1/5 of the overall entertainer that any of those guys were/are

·
Registered
238 Posts
Kofi vs Swagger - Book it

Bryan vs DiBase - Book it

These are feuds just sitting there, basically handed to us over the last few months. They have had the matches, the opening shots have been fired. A promo or two, an attack after a ring, an actual clean match. About all it would take to make these guys do something!

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i think the only reason their so pissed is that last year they were getting good pushes especially swagger who was world champ and now they have been reduced to jobbers or working dark matches....swagger doesnt really have the right to be pissed because the only reason he was depushed is basically because he is being punished to being to over cocky backstage when he won the world title.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
i think the only reason their so pissed is that last year they were getting good pushes especially swagger who was world champ and now they have been reduced to jobbers or working dark matches....swagger doesnt really have the right to be pissed because the only reason he was depushed is basically because he is being punished to being to over cocky backstage when he won the world title.
I never really believe dirt sheets, and I doubt Swagger got cocky during his World Title reign considering he got MitB almost right after he fueded with Hornswoggle.

But I can understand his frustrations. He's a former World Champion; surely he should be kept at least mid-card to lower main event where Ziggler is.

As for Ted, well... Call in Brett and let's wreak some havoc.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i couldn't care less about either of them really, but its obvious that Jack Swagger would be displeased. the way they handled him was a mess last year, and nothing's changed so far in the beginning of this year. he won the title, WWE pulled the trigger on him, then all of a sudden said "OH shit! we don't want to do that!" and made him disappear again, to an even lower status then before he won the MITB and was having some feuds with santino and doing nothing other than being a former ECW world champ.

should have just kept the Swagger Soaring Eagle. could have been genius.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I think the pwtorch talk with the former creative writer explains why Swagger was demoted, As for ted, well they gave him numerous opportunity to get over but he didn't get that strong reaction or any reaction for that matter.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I think the pwtorch talk with the former creative writer explains why Swagger was demoted, As for ted, well they gave him numerous opportunity to get over but he didn't get that strong reaction or any reaction for that matter.
He had an awesome crowd reaction with his teased face turn, which went completely flat when he took it like a bitch and let Randy RKO him.

But Ted should really be pissed anyways. He was always favored over Cody, and now Cody has a program with one of the top faces of the company.

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
Swagger deserves to be pissed right now. He is on Smackdown, which usually had writers that like pushing younger talent. They were high on him but then they dropped the ball which sucks. Honestly he needs to stay on Smackdown and maybe feud with Kofi.

Dibiase flat out I'm going to say it...they need to have him turn face. Maybe ship him over to Smackdown feud with Cody post WM.

Wasting both guys talent but if Swagger goes to TNA like someone said, he will be worse off.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,958 Posts
I'm not sure about the honesty in the article but if true. I think Jack Swagger is really being ungrateful. I mean he was a World Heavyweight Champion. He should be happy he was given that bit of success because that's the biggest thing in his career right now. If he's bitches and complains then he's being a stupid moron because he's lucky he got that chance. It could have easily been used on Christian or Drew McIntyre. Even if he's not being pushed and futher, but still. Suck it up and deal with it.

As for Ted Debiase, well i'm not surprised really but i'm not really interested in his case. He can leave for all I care :D

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Tenay: Wait a minute, that's ....that's.

Taz: It's Jake Sweater

Tenay: WHAT'S JAKE SWEATER DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

Taz: I don't know but he's doing a numbah on Kurt Angle
Thing I loved about this was I imagined Swagger coming down to the ring and proceeding to do push-ups in a Pete Gas-like sweater vest.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts