Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM sure this was answered in detail but I never not read any posts on it yet, but where the f*** was swagger or mcintyre?

also, despite all the talk about the nexus angle being killed tonight, i think this is one of those things played out over two or three shows - ie. tomorrow on RAW something big will happen making nexus an even bigger threat, and then everyone will go "OHHHH THATS why team wwe won last night!"

also, I also give respect to bret hart's part in the match, I know that he is under certain strict rules from doctors and his insurance company to not take bumps, but at least he kicked a litle ass!

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
I swear, I forgot Swagger existed until I saw this title. Such a shame Smackdown has done nothing with their young guys on their roster. Where as Raw is out building the fucking future.

Anyway I wouldn't of mind seeing as far as "where was Drew?". I'm sure WWE could've fit McIntyre/Cody vs Christian/Matt on the card. Swagger on the other hand was doomed to be left off the card.

Swagger was kind of in the same position as the Miz. As in he's kind of in a feud with the world champion (Sheamus/Rey). But he doesn't have the benefit of the MITB.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I cannot come up with a logical reason as to why he should have been ON the card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts