Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From his twitter account tonight!

Jim Ross ‏ @JRsBBQ
Daniel Bryan might be the best, pure, multi talented pro wrestler in WWE right now. If he's not the best, he's close.
J.R. even believes Bryan is the total package. Now I won't say he's the best total package, or the best EVER like some people say fpalm, but there are far too many legends and analysts in this business that look at him as at least one of the total package pro wrestlers.

Thoughts on JR's comment?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
DB finally looked pretty damn credible. Sheamus is the dude that was cleaning Mark, and others that were giving DB shit and making him look like a joke. DB seriously put Sheamus on his toes at ER, and really put himself on the map to becoming a legit ME player. Total package? I still say no, but big time ME player potential, YES.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Like they say, game recognize game.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'll take J.R.'s word over anybody elses!

Yes!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
JR talks about this as if we didn't already know this. Anyone's who's seen Bryan's work the past few months can see this. From his interactions with AJ we can see that he has solid mic skills and has the acting chops to pull off his current Heel character; we've seen him get the crowd to react to him whether it be as a Heel and getting them to boo him mercilessly or as a Face and getting them to chant his name; we've also seen him get a mundane word like "YES!" over with the crowd, which shows his charisma. And we've seen him deliver good matches with a variety of opponents whether it be with giant Superheavyweights(Big Show and Mark Henry), athletic, tehnical wrestlers(Tyson Kidd and Dolph Ziggler), brawlers(Sheamus and Randy Orton) and high-flying luchadores(Sin Cara). He can even carry someone who is mediocre in the ring(The Miz) to good matches as well. Bryan, because of his wealth of wrestling skills gained from wrestling all over the world, can adapt his wrestling style to match that of his opponent regardless of who it is.

So, yeah he definitely is the closest thing that we have to a total package wrestler in the WWE right now.

·
HEADBANGA
23,895 Posts
J.R. know the fucking truth. The WWE has been slowly realizing this truth as well. Expect Bryan to be RAW bound and making Punk his bitch very soon.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
J.R. know the fucking truth. The WWE has been slowly realizing this truth as well. Expect Bryan to be RAW bound and making Punk his bitch very soon.
Werd.

Cannot wait for his move to RAW, CM Punk will definitely get more air time in that feud than his Y2J feud. D-Bry needs to be on RAW as a fulltimer since RAW is losing Cena for a while and probably Lesnar. I bet the announcement for tomorrow is the WWE draft, or just trading superstars.

·
Registered
682 Posts
"The WWE has been slowly realizing this truth as well."

Why does the internet think WWE has an issue with this man? They fired him after giving him after giving the biggest storyline on NXT because of sponsor issues and then rehired him... for the main event of a PPV. He was the PPV opener for a year before they gave him MITB, a world title reign, and a Mania WHC match designed to do what it has done - get him over to the next level. Just because he was on Superstars for a while to aid his underdog angle? He's had the fastest push to becoming a legit main eventer in many, many years. The 'evil WWE machine' is holding him down how? They have had full faith in him for a looong time and now he's the most over man in the company. I'm not some blind Bryan mark, these are the facts.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
He is not the total package yet but has potential even a man as experienced as Bryan is still evolving.The match with Sheamus was the wwe MOTY so far for me both men done well.Bryan should be rewarded with a long program with punk.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
awesome match and bryan carried sheamus to this awesome match ... not saying sheamus is bad but he is just average and the last time he had such a good match was against morrison

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.