Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh off his 1st successful defense of the IWGP Jr. Tag Team Titles alongside tag team partner Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega has agreed to a pair of dates with Ring of Honor!

It’s been nearly six months since Omega last competed in ROH, at “Death Before Dishonor VIII” when he lost to Christopher Daniels to be exact, and in that time Omega has been on a nearly non-stop tour of Japan, competing in both DDT and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Now, on December 17th in Plymouth, MA and on December 18th in New York City for “Final Battle 2010”, Kenny Omega will finally come back to Ring of Honor!!!

Who will Kenny compete against? Keep checking back with ROHWrestling.com for more information as we approach our end of the year festivities. In the meantime, tickets for both Plymouth and NYC can be purchased here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=3, and if you can’t be there live, then order it on GoFightLive.TV right here: http://www.gofightlive.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ROH_Final_Battle_2010/807.

With Davey Richards challenging Roderick Strong for the ROH World Title, The Briscoe Family taking on The Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn, Kevin Steen vs. El Generico in a Fight Without Honor, and now Kenny Omega’s highly anticipated return to ROH, Ring of Honor is ending 2010 with a bang. Don’t miss out!!!
After seeing that he's going to be in JAPW in December, I was expecting this. Great news.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm a hardcore Omega mark and can't F'N wait!!

As if I wasn't pumped enough for Final Battle

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
Kenny Omega back in ROH at one of the shows I'm going to. It's clearly a Christmas Miracle.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Praying for Omega vs. KENTA or Marufuji.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts

Kenneth Omega vs. Edward Edwards please. Although there isn't really a wrong answer to the "who should he wrestle" question. Any Omega is good Omega.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I really wouldn't mind seeing Omega vs. Claudio if the Kings weren't already in another stupid Briscoes match at FB. As it is... I really don't know.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
It'll be Omega/Edwards at FB if Eddie can go, have no clue who'd he face the night before.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,488 Posts
I'm making a trip to NY around this time, now to talk my roommate into going to Final Battle with me

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Omega vs. Edwards is a good match up of styles, book it! Then bring in Ibushi for some real tag wars, like Seabs said.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Omega best put over either Edwards or King one night. He's fine winning against someone more high profile on Night 1 but he needs to put one of them over at Final Battle. Edwards would be the obvious choice as long as he's good to go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts