Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A month ago Lance Storm tweeted:
“I've already pitched @Madusa_rocks for the WWE #HOF what about Ivory as another very deserving candidate. She had nearly a 20 yr career.”

Now we know Madusa will be inducted. She deserves it. Ivory too; but Ivory will NEVER* be inducted. Here is why: she said the truth! Or didn't she?

*NEVER = as long as HHH and Stephanie are like hand and glove.

·
Premium Member
4,295 Posts
If Triple H and Steph get a divorce, Triple H will be looking for a HoF induction in another promotion.

·
Premium Member
4,295 Posts
You wonder if these feuds between talent are really as bad as they make out.... you would assume when pretty much living in each others pockets for years, the times another wrestler has pissed you off would be countless, would you even remember the exact details years later.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Meh she was alright , though then again Dawn Marie was alright is she a HOF ? Jacquline is she a HOF? Jazz is she a HOF? The Cat is she a HOF?

She was good in right to censor though other then that her career was very forgettable

All in all she's alright

·
Premium Member
13,197 Posts
Meh she was alright , though then again Dawn Marie was alright is she a HOF ? Jacquline is she a HOF? Jazz is she a HOF? The Cat is she a HOF?

She was good in right to censor though other then that her career was very forgettable

All in all she's alright
None of those woman you listed are HOF'ers so yeah.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts

All in all she's alright
Oh and Sunny is in the HOF?

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
I think all of the women of the attitude era will get in at some point as they will simply run out of people to put into it. :LOL

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
she deserves it and i mean HHH has rebuilt bridges with the hall of fame the past couple of years. ivory does deserve it but shell be after Sable, Miss Elizabeth, probably Michelle McCool and even Jacqueline (who also deserves it but maybe being the 1st African American champion will have her induceted 1st)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I think all of the women of the attitude era will get in at some point as they will simply run out of people to put into it. :LOL
god id love to see miss kitty's induction

1 - 20 of 50 Posts