Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And since I don't have PS or nothing on here and can't make my own, I humbly request the services of some decent banner makers to come up with something that speaks of SlaM. Only thing I ask is ya stick with a green color scheme...kinda hazyish like mine is. The theme I'd dig the most is something musical yet comedic, but I'm up for surprises.

New usertitle for the one I pick.

So be creative and offer up something worth 3000pts. :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sounds cool.I'm up for it. Althought I'll get the holy hell beat out of me by LK or NDF or somebody like that.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I guess I'll make one too.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pretty sleek lookin, but it's lacking a "message". I like the text style (cept for the I) Be creative...toss in weird shit. Pics of Dale Gribble or Andy Sipowitz or something. Or even a port-a-potty. That's what I meant by suprise me. :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that a penis blowing a load?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Meh...yer tryin. But what do me and a platypus have to do with each other?

Here's a cool idea, don't know if it's pull-off-able. Have a cigarette smoking, and as the ash moves down it says I AM SlaM? That'd be uber-creative.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man I feel like a prick but those just are't grabbin me. But no one else is tryin so I atleast appreciate the effort.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright man...I know you can kick out something stellar though cuz I dig what ya did for Infamous_Canibus. That's the only reason I'm pushin for more. I know you're capable.

W-Olf did one for me and sent it to me in a PM, but since this is sorta a contest, I'll be fair and post it up.

I will say I dig the thing, but my minds open for atleast 5 days til I force myself to decide on a clear cut winner.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I's feel special now :D

But don't let W-Olf's fool ya. Cobain wasn't the scheme I was lookin for. (Not saying I wouldn't pick it, or one like it) But different and creative get bonus points.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:no:

Funny though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts