Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's nothing they can do that's interesting. They're stale as shit at this point and this 30 minute match with the Hardys is going to be even more depressing than the other 245 matches they've had in the last month.
Luckily the WWE has the perfect opportunity to break them up. Sheamus has a movie to record next month and he'll probably be off TV for most of July and August.
Have Cesaro turn on him and write him off TV. Cesaro moves onto some singles feud at SS and the Hardys can have a feud with the Revival. (They'll probably milk the shit out of that too, but at least it's fresh for now)

Sheamus going away definitely means the feud will be done for the next few months, but breaking them up is the only way to kill this cancer for good

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Balor, Samson, Ambrose, The Miz, all of those guys are above Cesaro, so I doubt once Cesaro goes solo the company will give him a mega push.
Honestly doesn't matter. Him and Sheamo have been run into the ground these past few months. They've been established as inferior to the Hardys but so much better than the rest of the scrubs.
Sure, Cesaro will get buried even more as a singles competitor, butI'll be a happy man as long as him and Sheamus never have another match with the Hardys

·
Banned
528 Posts
Ive said this before but the Hardys are just shit and just make all the other teams they feud with look bad. They are SO past their prime and their work in the ring is embarassing. They need to retire, it's that simple.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
This is the first time in years, if ever, I've enjoyed Sheamus's work, so I'm in no rush to see them get split up, especially if Cesaro is just get lost in the shuffle again.

I do think the Hardy feud is getting a bit trite though. If they're gonna continue it they've gotta find a way spice things up, not necessarily the Broken gimmick, don't know if there's any validity to the rumor of the case being settled soon, just something to evolve the feud and move it along other than a random match stipulation.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
They'll never do anything meaningful with Cesaro or push him as a single face (he doesn't work as a heel). I've accepted this fact a long time ago.

·
Registered
441 Posts
This is the first time in years, if ever, I've enjoyed Sheamus's work, so I'm in no rush to see them get split up, especially if Cesaro is just get lost in the shuffle again.

I do think the Hardy feud is getting a bit trite though. If they're gonna continue it they've gotta find a way spice things up, not necessarily the Broken gimmick, don't know if there's any validity to the rumor of the case being settled soon, just something to evolve the feud and move it along other than a random match stipulation.
I'm with you. Sheamus and Cesaro have worked surprisingly well together. Right now, Sheamus is being protected and Cesaro's treatment would indicate another trip to the mid-card where he'd be losing some more if there was a split up.

I don't mind the feud with the Hardy's. I don't see anything wrong with a competition to determine who the most dominant tag team is. You are correct in sensing that the challenge lies with the way creative tries to keep things fresh. Ironically the Hardy Boyz might be the more interesting candidates for a split. :jericho2

Reactions: DoctorWhosawhatsit

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Cesaro and Sheamus are both absolutely boring.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,752 Posts
Both teams are meh at this point. They've both been doing the same shit for awhile now. Raw tag division sucks.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Sheamus should be written off television after he turns on Cesaro and then walks out on him. It would tell a story since he will be gone for so long. Sheamus should be in Braun's position by the way, but let us not go there right now. Cesaro should be reunited with Ohno, aka Hero. The Kings of Wrestling vs The Hardyz would be nice to see. They could really tell a story with Ohno and Cesaro.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Ever since their heel turn they've been amazing. I cringed with their face act but they have made the tag team scene interestinf for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.