Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the state the product is in he could easily come back and do a match. You clearly haven't seen his indy scene matches as of recent.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
dude the guys nearly 60, having him involved with wwe title would be stupid, the younger fans wouldn't no he is anyway
Replace "WWE title" with "TNA title" and it makes perfect sense. :lmao

I would love to see Vader at the 1000th Raw episode along superstars from the past, even having an surprise match against an younger superstar.

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
If you edited the first post, why couldn't you do that again, instead of making a new post only adding in 60?

I like Vader but after his return a few years back, he's lost it. Not only that, but he is somewhat old. Nothing he can add to the product and besides, Vader was too stiff anyway. But, his son is in FCW, so maybe if he makes it to WWE, Vader can come in and be his manager. Wouldn't be a bad idea and if I'm not mistaken, he had his dad's gimmick in Japan.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
he's one of my all time favs but no they dropped the ball with him too many times plus his time is way over time for the new guys to shine.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
If you edited the first post, why couldn't you do that again, instead of making a new post only adding in 60?

I like Vader but after his return a few years back, he's lost it. Not only that, but he is somewhat old. Nothing he can add to the product and besides, Vader was too stiff anyway. But, his son is in FCW, so maybe if he makes it to WWE, Vader can come in and be his manager. Wouldn't be a bad idea and if I'm not mistaken, he had his dad's gimmick in Japan.
i give up:penaldo

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
i give up:penaldo
You should and you know who else should?

Vader. The guy is 57, fucked his knees up from all those moonsaults, almost died after surgery and was in a coma for a month. There is nothing else he can add to the business. What sense would it make for WWE sign Vader unless it's to manage his son or train guys in FCW?

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
My last memory of Vader in WWE was him tripping and falling on the way out of the ring and it was just a sad sad moment.
Yeah, that was the worse. Thats the equivalent of watching your drunk uncle try to ride a bike, popping wheelies and then he wrecks. You want to laugh at him but you feel bad because he should know he should not be trying to do that.

WWE ruined Vader when they turned him face. WCW did the same thing, then Vader was gone. WWE did and then Vader was gone. You can't turn a badass, monster heel like Vader into a babyface. It's like turning Sting heel, it just doesn't work.

·
Hooooooo
150 Posts
WWE wouldn't really gain anything from it, apart from a couple of cheering smarks. Vader isn't as well known today as he was in the mid 90s. The young children, whom are the target demographic, would have no idea who he is. Vader is also very sloppy in the ring, even in his prime he injured a lot of guys, add in him being old, and you could have a injury.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wait... he lost to El Generico? :lmao

Damn, Vader sure became a pussy.

The GERMAN championship IMO means a lot more than the WWE. I am sure I am not alone on that. El Generico pwns btw. Probably better than anyone on the WWE roster.

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
The GERMAN championship IMO means a lot more than the WWE. I am sure I am not alone on that. El Generico pwns btw. Probably better than anyone on the WWE roster.
What the hell is the German championship? Can't mean much if a 57 year old man with 2 fucked up knees lost it to a guy a third of his size, with a brick in his pocket.

And yeah, Generico is pretty damn good. I wouldn't have mind seeing him in WWE but only when he was with Kevin Steen. Now Steen is a beast and I just found out he won the ROH World Title.

EDIT: Ironic, I just came across an article on Vader:

- Former World Heavyweight Champion Vader was seen arriving in Hartford, Connecticut last night - the site of tonight's WWE RAW Supershow. No word yet if Vader is being brought in for tonight's RAW or some other WWE project like interviews for the Network.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You will got it chants? Told you.... Vader is clean and sober. I swear I am so amped atm ahha VADER!!!!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts