Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently pm'd kurt angle legend and he posted what i said in the above you thread. aren't they supposed to be private? then why should he post what i said. YOU ARE RETARDED AND YOU SHOULD BE HIT WITH A BIG BASEBALL BAT OVER YOUR HEAD. NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO POST THOSE. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE WRONG AND SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.

AGREE THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT.:cuss:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BreakTheWalls said:
It all depends on what you said...

BTW, that's not your banner.
THAT MOTHERFUCKER STOLE MY BANNER I PAID FOR THIS BANNER AND HE TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD MY PM YOU WOULD BE UPSET TOO RIGHT.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,287 Posts
Lo Down said:
THAT MOTHERFUCKER STOLE MY BANNER I PAID FOR THIS BANNER AND HE TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD MY PM YOU WOULD BE UPSET TOO RIGHT.
Shutup. I happen to know that The Nacho Man made KAL that banner personally. Now normally I won't side with KAL but maybe this time I will. N00b.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Destiny™ said:
Shutup. I happen to know that The Nacho Man made KAL that banner personally. Now normally I won't side with KAL but maybe this time I will. N00b.
HEY I LIKE YOU WHY YOU MAKING FUN. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL KURT ANGLE LEGEND IS A NOOB AND IF YOU DONT YOU SUCK.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,697 Posts
Lo Down said:
HEY I LIKE YOU WHY YOU MAKING FUN. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL KURT ANGLE LEGEND IS A NOOB AND IF YOU DONT YOU SUCK.
You got a lot of nerve throwing around the word "n00b" when your're one yourself.
 

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
Why the fuck do you suck so much?

[1]If you embarrass yourself in a PM, it is the receiver's right... wait, no... responsibility to mock you for it until you leave.

[2]Why are you making a sub-par rant about it? You are just drawing attention to it.

[3]Private Messages only means that they are private unless somebody taking part of the messages wishes to reveal the "private" information.

So shut up, because you do not know what you're talking about.
 

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
Joined
·
8,793 Posts
I'm not particularly in the mood for noobish threads today, so it's not as funny as it is sad. Most of the time I'd be laughin' with you though.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top