Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
I guess you are talking about yourself. :D

On one side Becky shall be the reason the ratings drop, see here in this very thread:

... and on the other side (you say) women wrestling doesn`t draw a dime anyway. Fine, but then it doesn`t matter anyway, if Becky or someone else is champion. I read this stuff again and again in this forum and it starts to get boring. If someone hates women wrestling in general, it makes absolutly no sense to talk about a specific women wrestler as champion, because you will hate it anyway.
Maybe you should sort out first, what you really like or not, and what the real reasons behind that are. Projecting your own problems on random other people here won`t help you.
Becky Lynch, or more appropriately Cringy Cringe sucks as a wrestler, talker and doesn't have the looks either. A huge fail in all departments, unlike say, Ronda Rousey who is a cute Panda that can kick ass.

Cringy cringe fans are just as embarrassing as cringe herself with her robotic mannerisms and mimickery of Austin. That vehicle she drives LMFAO. Wish at least they gave that role to someone like Rhea than this clumsy embarrassment of an Irish ginger.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of Becky by any means...but even I know and accept no one is currently on Becky's level. I thought Shayna had a shot, but I think they may have made the right choice here. I'm sure this feud isn't over so it's likely Shayna will win the title off Becky eventually.

Becky holding the title in a pretty boring women's division at the moment, doesn't seem too bad to me. Until someone proves why they should be a champion, getting themselves over and not just a handout, then they should beat Becky.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I just discovered that Becky is only 81 days away from beating Trish stratus as the longest reigning womens champ of the modern era ( It's extremely difficult to compare post 90's reigns with pre 90's reigns, since the title could go undefended for years back then, and was treated as a joke).

Love her or hate her. It will be interesting to see if she suceeds or fails. I also wonder if its something the WWE might mention, if she surpasses Trish. Like the called CM Punk the longest reigning champ of the modern era, or something like that.
Even though Trish was injured and off TV for 5 of those 15 Months she was Champion.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,973 Posts
Becky Lynch, or more appropriately Cringy Cringe sucks as a wrestler, talker and doesn't have the looks either. A huge fail in all departments, unlike say, Ronda Rousey who is a cute Panda that can kick ass.

Cringy cringe fans are just as embarrassing as cringe herself with her robotic mannerisms and mimickery of Austin. That vehicle she drives LMFAO. Wish at least they gave that role to someone like Rhea than this clumsy embarrassment of an Irish ginger.
Just compare this and your previous posting. You just wrote more or less the same. Also why you take Rousey as example, if women wrestling can`t draw a dime anyway, like you said before? :D
These dialogs are boring, because the critics contradict themself from the very beginning. :rolleyes:

·
FOTC
10,650 Posts
Sasha was the only logical choice to take the title off Becky and the WWE screwed that up spectacularly. They messed up Shayna's debut by having Becky appear later that night after the attack. I'm hesitant to get excited about Bianca's potential run on RAW. I wouldn't be shocked if they built Bianca up only to have Becky get through her and move on to the next challenger.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Like I said before, much to the dismay of the resident white knights and soyboys, Cringy Lynch is trash and ugly and a terrible actor at that. The only thing more pitiable than her trash Stone Cold mimickery is the lonely virgin fanboys of hers and women's wrestling fans pretending that women's wrestling ever drew a dime. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I have been on here for years and I have never seen a sadder troll than you! Like your out take on everything is negative. You even take this out to the Aew section. Dude relax it’s not that deep!

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
It's more ridiculous people that complain about this this and still watch WWE lol, any other girl would be hated the same or even worse.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Whats even more ridiculous is that Raw doesnt even have a viable challenger for Becky. You literally gave Becky a roll up victory to give Shayna an out and you still have her going through MITB?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
WWE needs to return to the days when beating the champ meant something. Just handing out title token title wins is exactly why the championships mean so little. Longer title reigns will help with that.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
WWE needs to return to the days when beating the champ meant something. Just handing out title token title wins is exactly why the championships mean so little. Longer title reigns will help with that.
Really? They've been having longer reigns for a while now and I think it's been killing the product. When you have PPVs every month, you cannot book long reigns properly because if you defend every PPV, you bury the entire roster too quickly. If you space it out, then people complain you never defend.

People forget that during the "glory" years of the WWE, the title changed hands a lot. That made the product feel unpredictable and with many viable contenders.

You could get away with long title reigns in the 80s and in pre-2018 NXT because they only had maybe 3-4 PPVs A YEAR. But in today's WWE where there are so many events and a weekly show? A title reign gets old in 6 months tops.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts