Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. but when LayCool made fun of Mickie James during their storyline, people just went ape shit over it. Is there something I am missing?? I think that is just so hypocritical.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I do think they are pushing it, especially as Vickie is never going to get redemption since it is people like King and Cena making fun of her. I sorta want Vickie to finally get even with all of these people, she is definitely looking pretty good as of late.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What also bothered isn't so much the fat joke itself, but from who said it. I know its scripted, but at lesa have someone other than King say it. He's pretty fat himself. Just saying.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
.. but when LayCool made fun of Mickie James during their storyline, people just went ape shit over it. Is there something I am missing?? I think that is just so hypocritical.
I agree

·
Registered
544 Posts
maybe because she is fat compared to mickie???

·
Premium Member
7,828 Posts
Cena and King didn't offer Vickie cake while dressed up as sumo-pigs. It wasn't nearly as embarrassing as what Mickie went through.

No reason to go apeshit.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
people are fucked up and can be rallied to do the cruelest of things if you do it right. no worries, wwe does this for all kinds of things.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Vickie has lost loads of weight recently, so it's annoying that these jokes are still going on.

Bit ridiculous coming from superface Cena also, who prior to the segment was backstage handing some chick flowers like the "gentleman" he is played up to be. Really makes no sense that he's making fun of a woman due to her weight and yet the HEEL Dolph Ziggler is the guy defending her and calling her beautiful.

It's just like CM Punk preaching his message of straightedge, yet he was booed for it. WWE is a fucked up world.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cena and King didn't offer Vickie cake while dressed up as sumo-pigs. It wasn't nearly as embarrassing as what Mickie went through.

No reason to go apeshit.
Vickie went through a hog pen match... and she lost. And that was over a year ago, she has lost a tremendous amount of weight.

What Mickie went through doesn't even compare to the stuff Vickie went through.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Vickie has lost loads of weight recently, so it's annoying that these jokes are still going on.

Bit ridiculous coming from superface Cena also, who prior to the segment was backstage handing some chick flowers like the "gentleman" he is played up to be. Really makes no sense that he's making fun of a woman due to her weight and yet the HEEL Dolph Ziggler is the guy defending her and calling her beautiful.

It's just like CM Punk preaching his message of straightedge, yet he was booed for it. WWE is a fucked up world.
BAMM nail hit right on the head

·
The Man
15,234 Posts

Exactly. I know she's a heel and everything but come on... surely they can think of something else to make fun of her besides her weight? She seems to have lost a lot of weight recently too...

And King is one to talk, he isn't Mr. Muscles himself.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Exactly. I know she's a heel and everything but come on... surely they can think of something else to make fun of her besides her weight? She seems to have lost a lot of weight recently too...

And King is one to talk, he isn't Mr. Muscles himself.
Are you kidding?

King's muscles were almost bursting through his outfit tonight!.....Actually after reading through my Biology booklet I've learned that Muscle mass and Fat Mass are 2 different things.

Ignore me, carry on :p

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
She will pin Cena tomorrow - don't worry. (After punk runs interference in the match).

I would love that.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts