Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Re: Okay it's official: TNA is AWESOME

Damm, that was awesome.

Think we're going to be seeing alot more of the 'reality shoot' kind of stuff in the coming months.

Seems to me the right way to go, times have changed and wrestling hasn't moved with it.

Also, epic LOL at 'your son seems to love me' from Hardy.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Well that was very interesting, definitely something different. Certainly want to see more now I gotta say.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Awesome segment, great acting by all the people there. So fresh to see this kind of performers after you watch the forced actors in WWE today. This is a different level and Impact is better than ever for me now. I didn't watch TNA since the beginning so I can't truly say this, but maybe with the live time slot, they can turn around the company.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Hardy swaggin out there

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
lol at Hardy. I hope that segment ends with Angle being pissed at Jeff for that comment.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Wow, that was fucking great. TNA is on a roll at the moment, Impact has been my favourite show for a while now.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
This just makes me miss that one show TNA had right after IMPACT...what was it called??? It was a shoot style show. That was some of the best tv I have ever seen...they should bring it back.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
That was great, will definitely watch this episode. Stopped watching TNA a while ago, but if they continue with these kind of segments and angles, will have to start watching again.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
Meh, that looks okay. It seems way too over dramatised for my liking but at the same time looks like it's going to be an entertaining show.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts