Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Face it people, we have been and for a long time, will probably be stuck in the PG era.

Something each one of us needs to realize is, we're not WWE's target audience. IWC/"Smarks" only represent maybe 15% of wrestling fans nowadays.

Things aren't going to magically change in a few months or even a few years.

The bottom line is WWE is a business, and their target audience are kids under the age of 15.

Say you're running car business that sells luxury vehicles. Surely you aren't going to be marketing towards teenagers and young adults.

Same with WWE, John Cena will continue to "Overcome The Odds" until most people care about somebody else.

Yes it sucks, yes it's not fair the fans that made WWE what it is today are being slapped in the face, but that's life. At least WWE gave us a great PPV at Money in the Bank, and actually let Cena lose clean for once.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm done with WWE. Yeah I'll watch here and there to see the even more dumbing down of the product, but I've given up all hope. Three weeks ago I said WWE dropped the ball on the CM Punk storyline. You all told me to wait until the next week to pass judgment. Well guess what, I'm passing judgment....

This storyline has gone from bad to worse. It's failed. Nice attempt WWE but next time take my advice and don't get the cute idea of bringing Nash back.. or trips for that matter.

Good night.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Idc if it's PG as long as it's a good show which it has been lately. It has been a little edgier though without any edits so at least that's a start.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jesus christ, go cry some more.

RAW was good tonight, the ending just sucked.

Get over it fuck.
lol you're so deluded.

I have pity on you bro.

The only... and I mean the ONLY saving grace was R-Truth and Miz.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
yeah, a face overcoming the odds and winning in the end. Its not like thats one of the oldest story archetypes in history, beginning at the dawn of man, and one of the oldest staples of professional wrestling, especially in the WWE.

Dont like someone overcoming the odds? Tough, youre watching the wrong sport and youre in the wrong species.

Could Cena's wins be done better? Oh definitely, the way he wins is retarded. But a face overcoming the odds is something that will last forever.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I sort of feel the same but not to the point where I'm going to just stop watching completely, not yet anyway.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol, everything is so boring. Punk is pandering to the smarks exclusively and Cena overcame the odds again, thank god we have Alberto Del Rio.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
OMG. At this rate with you people, you would have all shot down the Attitude era from the get go. Miss me with that shit.

And this was a great ass RAW tonight. Loads better than last week. Things are changing, just not to your "satisfaction".

1 - 20 of 162 Posts