Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wait so what was the whole deal with him on raw two weeks ago? If he wasnt ready to return, why did they bring him back on raw just for another letdown?
Trying to understand that....was no need to bring him back just to be beat down by truth one more time

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
He let Batista and Mike Knox tag his girl and then avoided confronting them or dumping her, like a beta male bitch.. he's never gonig to be a world champion, period. if Vince and/or HHH doesn't respect you, you get nowhere in WWE.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Kinda disappointed... John Morrison is great for one thing and that's spots. I don't like him as a wrestler or entertainer but I definitely enjoy some of the spots he does.

I never want to see the guy hold a world title because he's simply not good enough, but there was no chance he was winning MITB anyway.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Thank heaven for small miracles. One less spot monkey in the MITB match.
wait, isn't MITB basically for spot monkies? Aren't they a huge part of what makes the match entertaining?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
LOL because spot monkeys are so much worse than guys like Cena and Orton who do basic moves and only seem to stick with the same 5 yeah real talent. :no:
You could have add Sheamus in the mix too. At least Cena and Orton are charismatic, something that Morrison lacks.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Morrison isn't a spot monkey. His matches actually have a story to them and because of his athleticism he can do high flying moves. He's not fucking Sabu, he actual has match flow.

but no HIGH FLYING = SPOT MONKEY

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I believe he cannot compete yet, but we should never take press conferences for granted. They are still playing a character and trying to keep certain things a surprise. Especially in foreign countries the wrestlers just bullshit their way through.
It's possible but less likely for MITB than it would be for the Royal Rumble which is the one that normally gets the surprise return. Wrestlers usually have to go through a qualifying match for MITB so there wouldn't be much point keeping it sevret when he'd be back before the PPV anyway.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
You could have add Sheamus in the mix too. At least Cena and Orton are charismatic, something that Morrison lacks.
I'll agree that Orton can show charisma as a heel, but his attempt at doing so as a face is laughable at best. Being a worse face than Morrison at this stage isn't easy at all, I'd say. And Cena right now isn't charismatic, he's stale. Plus, I'd say in terms of in-ring work, Morrison is probably one of the top 5 wrestlers in the WWE right now.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
He's not nearly as bad as people around here make him out to be, to be fair.
He really, really is. That's why people make him out to be that bad.

Awesome news. I don't actually think for one second that Morrison had a chance of winning the MITB, but you never know with the WWE the way it is today. They might pull anything out of their ass. This is great.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts