Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprisingly good at Rock Star Table Tennis. Normally I'm not so great. I had some friends who would get ungodly good at Halo (first one) when they were drunk. It was probably because they were seeing double so they had a better chance of sniping one of them :p

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
There was a time when I could or would not game unless I was uber drunk. The only bad thing about that is I would wake up and when I started my game up again later I could not recall how I got to that point or what happened to lead to that point in the game.

Other then that, it's a great thing to do. :D

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
I win nearly every single time at Mario Kart when I'm wasted. I have no idea why, but I always beat my other friends on both the Wii an N64.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,966 Posts
My girl and I played Wii sports drunk at her place years ago, we ended up with our daughter!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I never play drunk but I play games higher than giraffe pussy all the time. It puts me in tune with the game far more and I'm WAY better at games when I'm high. I'm no slouch sober by any means but weed takes it to another level. I love playing UFC 2010 high, I can literally feel my opponents movements before they happen and capitalize on them, it's actually quite interesting. Or maybe it's because I've put well over 130 hours into it and I'm a God at that game.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Me and a couple buddies play F-Zero on the GC when we're drunk. Pretty fun stuff.

Can't play sports games for shit though.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
I never play drunk but I play games higher than giraffe pussy all the time. It puts me in tune with the game far more and I'm WAY better at games when I'm high. I'm no slouch sober by any means but weed takes it to another level. I love playing UFC 2010 high, I can literally feel my opponents movements before they happen and capitalize on them, it's actually quite interesting. Or maybe it's because I've put well over 130 hours into it and I'm a God at that game.
Same, I have played some friends after we were out player vs player being drunk, but I am usually 'in-tune' when I play the majority of my games (unless I am reviewing).

·
Altered State
5,976 Posts
Whiskey and Fifa = You are Unstoppable (until the 15th shot.)
I'm guilty of this. I always start well, then its gets to the 2nd half and I start seeing 22 of my players. Not good if you use manual passing.

Then I realise I'm too drunk to continue and just go beat some kids at Magic the Gathering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts