Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
never played a single final fantasy in my life.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Re: IT'S HAPPENING! SQUARE ENIX DROPPING THE BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! E3 SPOILERS

Pretty cool. I wish we had gotten this before that shitty FF9 like it should have been in the first place
Blows my mind the people who rank 9 so high. Besides X-2, 9 is the worst.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
The GOAT FF Game! :D

I want the XIII Trilogy for current gen too but it can wait for PS5. I love Steam for having all the series on it, wish the consoles would get their stuff together. Give us a nice FF6 Remaster Port, not the one for Mobile and Steam.. (Both of which I bought it on :p)

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
I didn't finish VIII because I didn't like it either. I'll give it another go some day but I doubt I'll warm up to that twatbag of a cast or the drawing system taking so long.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,316 Posts
I liked 7 and 8, though 8 did have some mehness to it.

I thought 9 was fun but didn't like the designs and thought 10 was not good. Didn't like anyone besides Lulu and they ruined her with that crummy romance.

6 will always be my favorite though.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It's too bad that this game came out 1 year after the greatest video game of all time. It will never get the appropriate appreciation.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
It really was. Many a wasted hour playing Triple Triad.

Rest of the game was pretty average though.

I remember grinding so hard as such a young kid trying to get certain cards. No other mini game stuck with me and I’m a total FFX fanboy. I’ll go to the grave defending FFXs story as being the best in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I remember grinding so hard as such a young kid trying to get certain cards. No other mini game stuck with me and I’m a total FFX fanboy. I’ll go to the grave defending FFXs story as being the best in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not. Fight me.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts