Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know of the unfortunate events of the past week............

I'm not talking about a hurricane, it was the crash of WE Forums!

Well, I haven't been here in a couple months because I was banned by an admin who will remain nameless (although true WE-ers will know who) for a reason that will go unrevealed (although true WE-ers will know why). Even though I didn't break any rules and was banned out of spite, I'm willing to put that situation behind me and hoping for the improvement of WE Forums' Staff.

I got word that this site was in a bit of turmoil and chaos and that a bunch of data had been deleted. I came to see what all the hubub was, and whadya know know, I'm not banned! It's feels good to be back.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Thanks 4 the threat.

Seeing as how I still haven't broken any rules, that would be really unjust. I guess you ignored the part of my post that said I'm willing to put that behind me now. Besides, me being able to post here again is the least of your problems. Eaton Branden is back!

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I don't know, nor care why you were banned, and I'm a true WE-er.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^It's good to see certain things are still the same here. Some people will never change.

Seriously though, isn't time for you to grow up and quit all the "I better than everyone else" self-gratification crap?

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
I don't understand how it is unjust. You're back on a system error from the server. Banning you again, would be far from being unjust. Since you were obviously banned previously. I don't see anything unfair about re-banning the users that were banned from June 24-September 18. It is only making the right, right again.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, it was unjust when I was banned the first time. Righting the wrong is the fact that I'm able to post now. Banning me again would be really unproductive and would be even more unfair.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I agree with NCIH, banning you would be just. You broke rules by arguing with the admins last time you were here. In the rules, it states that the staff does not need to give a reason to ban people, they can ban anybody that they feel deserves it.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Sinner said:
I agree with NCIH, banning you would be just. You broke rules by arguing with the admins last time you were here. In the rules, it states that the staff does not need to give a reason to ban people, they can ban anybody that they feel deserves it.
You just proved yourself wrong. The rules don't say you can't argue with staff, it says you can't insult or abuse them, and I did neither. Besides, that's not the reason I was banned.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Making a thread about returning was stupid on your part, which was bad enough, but then you come out and tell the admins that they were wrong in banning you. You are a moron that deserves to be banned again. You should have just started posting like usual again, rather than letting them know that you're back.

EDIT: And that post above this one is the exact reason you were banned. Telling the admins that they can't ban you for arguing with them just makes them want to prove you wrong.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are really an idiot. Me and you have never got along, but making stuff up just to make me look bad really isn't necessary

You really are totally unaware of the situation surronding my initial ban. I didn't say admins couldn't ban me for arguing, I just quoted that the rules don't say not to argue with admins. You are trying to twist my words to make me look bad and are not doing a very good job.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
me213516 said:
You are really an idiot. Me and you have never got along, but making stuff up just to make me look bad really isn't necessary
I've noticed.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Sinner, you've done a great job at being yourself. It's too bad you're not an admin, then you wouldn't even have to argue with me.

·
Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,115 Posts
me213516, you're making yourself look bad to be honest...and you can't actually quote something that you're saying isn't there.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
me213516 said:
^It's good to see certain things are still the same here. Some people will never change.

Seriously though, isn't time for you to grow up and quit all the "I better than everyone else" self-gratification crap?
Not quite yet :). But, I think i remember you, weren't you the one that said your sig pwned any other gfx on the forum?

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Banning you wouldn't be anywhere close to being unproductive. W-E managed before you came, while you were here, and after you were banned. W-E wouldn't lose anything if you were banned again. You're just another one of thousands of users.

You're just a number. Like me.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TeamXtr3me said:
Not quite yet :). But, I think i remember you, weren't you the one that said your sig pwned any other gfx on the forum?
You think you remeber me. Seriously, get over yourself. I never said my sig was the best. For the record, there are many users whose sigs are better than mine.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts