Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have been trying to make Del Rio a top heel for a long ass time now, but Johnny L comes outta nowhere and gets massive heat. Props to the guy. He's exceeded my expectations as an on screen character thus far.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
They have been trying to make Del Rio a top heel for a long ass time now, but Johnny L comes outta nowhere and gets massive heat. Props to the guy. He's exceeded my expectations as an on screen character thus far.
I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that he's playing opposite to HHH/COO. He's very mediocre in everything.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Johnny Ace gets heat cos he's an annoying raspy voiced imbecile. Del Rio's been getting decent heat lately anyway and these Del Rio gets no heat thread are getting old.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Johnny Ace can speak english and has a cool voice (unlike Del Rio), hardly ever smiles unless its a troll smile (unlike Del Rio)

AND FINALLY......

"I'm John Laurinitus and I'm the Vice President of Talent Relations" (unlike Del Rio)

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Johnny Ace can speak english and has a cool voice (unlike Del Rio), hardly ever smiles unless its a troll smile (unlike Del Rio)

AND FINALLY......

"I'm John Laurinitus and I'm the Vice President of Talent Relations" (unlike Del Rio)
EXECUTIVE vice president! show him the proper respect, damnit!

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
That's because he genuinely looks like a guy you'd just hate if you were to meet him. He looks like an asshole and that's why he gets heat just with his presence.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Ace is a fucking master troll. His voice, his smile, just everything about him screams douche. That's why people boo him. Because they want to lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts