Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Kyle O'Reilly

Votes: 2 6.5%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know Samoa Joe vacated the NXT Championship due to injury but everybody knows the deal though, General Manager William Regal announced with the NXT 2.0 premiering tonight that the Number One Contender's Fatal Four Way is now for the vacated NXT Championship. Tonight four men will compete and only one will stand tall also usher the new NXT 2.0!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d like to see Pete Dunne get a chance to hold the belt. Not really sold on him but he has more potential than the other 3.
The only two people I see winning is Dunne or O'Reilly but LA Knight would be a HUGE swerve and game changer

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
I voted Kyle O'Reilly but I'd be happy with the new champion being either Kyle O'Reilly or LA Knight.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I think it all depends on whether Joe's injury is legit or not. If it is legit and unfortunate timing, then Ciampa would be great as replacement as he's the old guard for younger, new generation stars to beat.

But I'd imagine Joe's injury is a bit convenient so surely they'll go with the younger star winning and becoming champion which should be Dunne as both Kyle and LA are older stars.

If not Dunne, I can them choosing LA Knight as he is more charisma than in ring and the more "WWE main roster" style out of the 4 guys due to slowness in the ring.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
14,143 Posts
Give it to knight. The point is to be taken seriously with the look, mic skills, and character . Fuck work rate

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Ciampa gets Goldie back tonight. And deservedly so.

Then we will see him in a program with Dunne and Ridge.
Ciampa would be a bad choice if they're trying to promote a "new" NXT. He's already been champion before and he's been there forever.

Give it to knight. The point is to be taken seriously with the look, mic skills, and character . Fuck work rate
I really feel like it will be him because all the other guys who are competing in the match have been in NXT for years now. If they're promoting a new NXT, they should go with LA Knight.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Ciampa would be a bad choice if they're trying to promote a "new" NXT. He's already been champion before and he's been there forever.

I really feel like it will be him because all the other guys who are competing in the match have been in NXT for years now. If they're promoting a new NXT, they should go with LA Knight.
Have a feeling you are going to be surprised how small of a difference you see in the booking. Yes, the look will probably be different and we will slowly see the debuts of the new kind of talent, but they're not just going to stop using a guy like Ciampa as a top guy.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Have a feeling you are going to be surprised how small of a difference you see in the booking. Yes, the look will probably be different and we will slowly see the debuts of the new kind of talent, but they're not just going to stop using a guy like Ciampa as a top guy.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
I still think he WILL be a top guy, I just don't think he's winning the title tonight.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
14,143 Posts

Yeah I’m not saying cut Ciampa or Dunne or KOR out but I am saying you want to promote characters and a champion that looks like he belongs in a ring or stage with the main champs, it’s LA Knight. You want someone to maybe do some media tours to sell 2.0 it’s him based off his look and mic skills.

Im fine with the other 3 work horses, but their ceiling should be North American gold while guys like Knight, Swerve, Grimes, Escobar, and maybe Gargano if he’s going to be the guy from this engagement stuff as your top guys

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,426 Posts
No thank you to this suggestion.

NXT is still a wrestling show whether it’s ravamped or not.

Workrate should continue being emphasized.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Technically this should be NXT 3.0 right?

·
Southern Pride
Pink Passion
5,750 Posts
I was one of the two people that voted Ciampa in this.. lol Kind of amusing to look at this now after Ciampa won.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
14,143 Posts
No thank you to this suggestion.

NXT is still a wrestling show whether it’s ravamped or not.

Workrate should continue being emphasized.
It’s a sports entertainment show meant to train people to go up to Raw and SD which has been about sports entertainment for over 20 years and thousands of episodes so no that is not and has not ever been important for the end goal

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Not a big fan of the Ciampa win, he was in a good place with Thatcher. I guess they want a vet to work with the new young guys they are pushing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts