Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. Predict how the next five years of WWE will be.

- Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, MVP, Drew McIntyre, and The Miz have all been World Champion at some point.
- Christian, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison and Kofi Kingston, on the other hand have not.
- CM Punk is semi-retired and is now in a commentating role
- Blood returns, while the product remains under the TV-PG rating. It eventually goes back to TV-13 in 2012.
- Matt Hardy finally became World Champion... in TNA.
- TNA and WWE finally go at it in the ratings. And WWE finally acknowledges TNA as a threat.
- WWE create a new all-divas show.
- The Tag Team titles are retired for a short while, but eventually make a return.
- The womens title also makes a return.
- Rey Mysterio, Edge, Kane, The Undertaker and The Big Show have all retired.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Main event will have probably revolved around Orton, Cena, Del Rio, Bryan, CM Punk, Barrett, Miz, and Sheamus for several years; Although those guys will all be old by 2015, so new stars we aren't even aware of will probably populate the main event scene. I'd also imagine the product will have skewed more mature by that point in an attempt to retain fans gained through the current PG era.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Randy Orton is still boring as ever and still playing 2nd fiddle to John Cena as the company realize that Orton does not have the tools to be the face of the company.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
- DX reunion
- Brothers Of Destruction reunion
- Hardy Boyz reunion
- HHH 17 time World Champion
- CM Punk as Raw color commentator
- Cena still in main event
- Orton will suck in 2015 too
- The Miz main eventer and 5 time World Champion
- Bryan, Ziggler and Barrett as main eventers
- no Tag Team titles

You could name so many things...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
- DX reunion
- Brothers Of Destruction reunion
- Hardy Boyz reunion
- HHH 17 time World Champion
- CM Punk as Raw color commentator
- Cena still in main event
- Orton will suck in 2015 too
- The Miz main eventer and 5 time World Champion
- Bryan, Ziggler and Barrett as main eventers
- no Tag Team titles

You could name so many things...
Thats ridiculous. Triple H will have atleast 20 reigns by then.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
I've never seen anybody say that Daniel Bryan, MVP and Drew Mcintyre have a better shot at winning the world title than Alberto Del Rio. Congratulations, you win WF's most nonsensical prediction.

Undertaker and Triple H have retired, Triple H still appears as an authority figure character.

Cena is still the face of the company.

Beyond that, it's difficult to speculate. 1 year is one thing but 5 years is another. I'd imagine, since WWE always keeps going around in circles, that a lot of the main event time goes to Barrett, Sheamus, Del Rio and to a lighter extent Miz, continuing their pushes from now.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
-John Cena is a respected veteran
-Randy Orton took vocal classes and has range in the tone of his voice
-Triple H has just won his 29th World Title
-Every wrestler is a boring FCW lookalike with no gimmick and a name templated from Blank Blankson
-Drew McIntyre still can't get over
-The average height of a wrestler is four inches shorter than it is now
-16 Gimmick PPV's per year
-They try having three brands again but that fails
-Ratings continue to drop domestically but balance out from a huge International market
-The WWE style has gotten even slower

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Why does everyone say that Triple H will have a ton of title reigns. I would put my money on Edge. The guy already has like 10 of them since 2006. Or atleast he will have ten after he beats Kane.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
most definatly cena will be a 20 time world champion no doubt, within a span of 5 years from 2005-2010 which is only 5 years, cena won 9 WORLD TITLES!, no doubt in my mind , cena will be in the wwe for the next five years as well so if you do the math, i'am pretty sure he can reach 20 within the next 5 years, besides by default cena always has to win the title at mania to send the crowd happy

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Why does everyone say that Triple H will have a ton of title reigns. I would put my money on Edge. The guy already has like 10 of them since 2006. Or atleast he will have ten after he beats Kane.
I'm pretty much sure that Triple H and John Cena will surpass Flair's 'official' record.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I think that it's only safe to assume that by that time The Undertaker, Triple H and I guess The Big Show as well have retired.

Other than that, who knows what might happen, I didn't watch WWE for over 2 years(2008-2010) and alot has changed.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
If Triple H manages to take over the company during this time then the product will be a WHOLE lot better I can tell you that much.

80% of today's roster will either be retired or future endeavor'd.

Just look at guys who were there in 2005 and are still there now.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Triple H, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Edge, and The Big Show have all retired.
John Cena has become the veteran of Raw.
Randy Orton has become the veteran of SmackDown.
The Miz, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, CM Punk, and Jack Swagger, are all regular main-eventers.
TNA is dead.
NXT and WWE Superstars no longer exist.
TV-14 is back.

Just a few random predictions.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Like someone said earlier on this topic, why everyone still saying Triple H is going to win his 20th/30th World title? If you want to joke about something like that the person should be Edge.

Triple H won 13 World titles within 11 years.
Edge won 9 World titles within 3 years. You do the math.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Based on Vince's new contract

-Vince hands over control to HHH after WM 30 in 2014
- The product will start to trend towards TV-14 after HHH takes over
- 2010 will be seen as the biggest year for new talent since 2002 as Barrett, Del Rio, Bryan have at least 10 world title reigns between them and Gabriel and Riley will be major players
- HHH will have 6 daughters and no sons
- WWE TV channel will be up and running
- HBK will come out of retirement to wrestle Daniel Bryan
- Miz will be a top babyface
- The pace of the matches will pick up as more of the roiders are phased out

1 - 20 of 55 Posts