Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched the show loved it (barring a few Lucha Dragons botches xD).

While alot of love is being shown to the three big matches of the card I think the Itami V's Breeze match was great too. Itami really coming along nicely with the transition despite the early floundering.

I just feel Itami needs something else presentation wise to florish and I think pyro is the best answer. Even just a fountain firework or something behind him while he does his sky pointing would really help his presentation. He doesn't need anything too flashy.

·
Men with Ven
4,279 Posts
He points to the sky in his entrance, I'm new to NXT and last night was my first time watching a full show. Back on track: he points in the air I was thought the pyro had botched actually. I agree get him some fireworks or something.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Agreed OP but I'm not sure they can do pyro in the NXT Arena, at least I can't ever remember seeing any, they usually use smoke cannons instead so that might be an option. He should definitely get pyro on the main roster.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
He needs either spotlights, or smoke appearing when he does his pointing thing. And his entrance gear needs a hood.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Yup. More than anything he needs to ditch that stupid ass jumpsuit as it kills his badass factor.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
He needs an entrance that is memorable. Perhaps take a page out of The Great Muta's legacy of great entrances. Here is one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.