·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you make an Italic User title, because I really want one

N

·
0 Posts
Only admins have the ability to make it. And I say only admins should get them. Why? People will be begging for HTML titles.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
limit has one

N

·
0 Posts
Then some admin changed it, like I said. I didn't do it. Anyway, due to people changing titles SOO much, it's not worth admins' time to change HTML for each title...

N

·
0 Posts
You really shouldn't. People get jealous and it leads to aggravation towards other admins. And that leads to me being pissed off.

Remember that, people. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I did limits, because he had [i][/i] around his. So instead of having it retarded, I fixed it.

And I don't care if a shitload of people start bugging for italics user titles because I did one persons in italics. I'm not gonna give in to the suck ups and start doing it for them. If they get jealous for a simple thing like having their user title slanted a bit, then they need help. :)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I used to have a partially-italic one. Now I haven't, after the changing user titles hilarity of a couple of weeks ago. It really doesn't bother me.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Nothing really to fight over, l just wanted to see what it looked like since l had a new Avatar, Banner and Glow to my username.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts