Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just thinking that it would be great if tna either toured california or even moved out here, because most of the people out here have never even heard of tna.And they can even book an event in the cow palace in sf.
What citys would you have them go to?What other should they tour?

·
Registered
377 Posts
"Thursday, October 27: San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA will host the IMPACT WRESTLING World Tour on Thursday, October 27 at the Kezar Pavilion at 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, September 16 at www.protix.com, or charge by phone at 1-866-977-6849. Fans that purchase a $50 ticket will receive a special meet and greet with IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars at 5:30 pm!* (Redeemable with ticket the night of the show; offer only applies to $50 tickets.)"

"Friday, October 28: Sacramento, CA
Sacramento, CA will host the IMPACT WRESTLING World Tour on Friday, October 28 at the Memorial Auditorium at 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, September 16 at www.sacramentoconventioncenter.com, or charge by phone at 916-808-5181. Fans that purchase a $50 ticket will receive a special meet and greet with IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars at 5:30 pm!* (Redeemable with ticket the night of the show; offer only applies to $50 tickets.)"

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I'm in LA, and I'd probably go see an Impact/TNA show if it came to town (I'd definitely see it if I could get in free).
TNA have only ran here in SoCal twice in their entire existence. Both times were in the OC though, they've never run LA. They did a house show in Anaheim at the Convention Center in late 2008, and then ran Bound For Glory in Irvine at the UCI Bren Events Center in 2009 (which I went to since it was only a few minutes from my house). The Anaheim show drew 800-900 people while Bound For Glory in Irvine drew 2,400 fans. The speculation around BFG though was that only around 1,000 were paid, I remember the opposite of the hard camera side was basically totally empty. I'd be curious to see how they'd run in LA, and where they'd run. I still can't believe they ran here in Irvine.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
they are never gunna do west coast shows.

The fanbase isn't there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts