Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
FOTC
11,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He needs to go back to being a heel. I miss heel Seth. Maybe WWE can bring back MITB for WM 34. They can do it all over again with Seth cashing in during Brock/Reigns. And then at WM 35 Brock/Reigns III!!!!!!!

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
He needs to go back to being a heel. I miss heel Seth. Maybe WWE can bring back MITB for WM 34. They can do it all over again with Seth cashing in during Brock/Reigns. And then at WM 35 Brock/Reigns III!!!!!!!
Authority Seth is the best Seth.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm going to watch his new DVD. I wanna learn more about him. ??

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Such a great moment! At least Seth was paying attention to how the crowd was responding to Roman at that point. Did both Roman and Vince a favor that night. Roman wasn't booed out the stadium for beating Brock. Vince didn't have to watch his biggest show end in boos...(until the next year). Plus Seth's cash in will stand forever in history as one of the best moments.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Need some context. Can you PM me the video?

·
FOTC
11,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah. I'll send it out in a bit. I put a border around the video and made it horizontal. The WWE logo isn't showing either. That should keep the video on YT, right?

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

·
Ω Champion
4,092 Posts
He needs to be the heel when he returned from injury. Not the chicken-shit under the authority.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I don't think Seth needs to go back full heel, they just need to add some of that heel "cockiness" back to his face character, they went WAY to far generic babyface with him after they officially turned him.
This. So much this.

I want to see this guy again.

Dick Seth is the best Seth. Just have him be a dick to the heels instead of the faces and he'd be set.

·
FOTC
11,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seth has a better chance of reclaiming his spot as the #1 guy as a heel, not as a face. It's not because he's being blocked from becoming the top face — he's just not good at it. He got to work with the top heel in the company and did nothing with it. He worked with Samoa Joe and the feud was average at best. Now he's in a feud with Bray that will do nothing as well.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts