Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update RAW July 27.
To bad, Aleister Black didn`t learn from the last week, so it was necessary to sacrifice him again! Last time it was his arm, this time it was his eye.
Dominique brought himself into trouble and Aleister went out there again in a 1 vs 2 situation, because Dominique was already on the floor. While Nia and Shayna got six people from the staff between them, nobody helped Aleister. No Ricochet, no Umberto, no Zelina ... . One ref came out, but he stayed away, because the messiah told him so.
When Dominique woke up, the messiah had out of nowhere three refs helping him. Meanwhile, still nobody cared about Aleister Black.

Will Aleister Black clear his mind, this time? ;)

Previous version from last week:
I liked Aleister Black in NXT, so I had never expected to say that, but it was necessary to sacrifice him.

What was he doing there on monday? He had a good run over months, but he turned into a guy, who is trying to do the "right thing" for random people. I got no clue who he is meanwhile. His tattoos look out of place, because he lost the mysterious attitude. There was no reason to come out in the first place and what did he think would happen? Bringing Rey the eyes back? ;)
And what happened when he was beaten 2:1, which was obvious to happen before he came out? ... nothing. Nobody helped him, nobody cared. The messiah asked the right question: "Who is here, to safe you?"
No referees, no commentators, no Ricochet, not his wife Zelina, not even Big Show. Samoa Joe stood in the background, looking down to Aleister, obvisouly thinking that everything is going the right way here. Or maybe he just didn`t care, as well. ;)
Hopefully Aleister clears his head, before he will come back.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
I didn't think it was a sacrifice. Black got cheated, then beaten down. Rather basic wrestling stuff.

Maybe he'll fight Rollins again.

Reactions: Twisted Blissfit

·
Registered
211 Posts
I didn't think it was a sacrifice. Black got cheated, then beaten down. Rather basic wrestling stuff.

Maybe he'll fight Rollins again.
So this is just to ignite the fued then?

There is a common problem though in which sees WWE putting promising superstars in situations such as this in which makes you feel like they are burying them and will never utilize them properly.. Which is understandable to why ask "was it nessicary"

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,145 Posts
Hopefully they're writing Black off for a couple month so Seth can move on, Black can come back with a renewed fire.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,445 Posts
Black is in a supporting role at the moment it doesn't do him any favors whatsoever he's just another guy now.

They should be booking Black as a sort of achilles heel to Rollins since both of their nature is literally meant to clash in a False Light vs Necessary Evil kind of depiction.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
So this is just to ignite the fued then?

There is a common problem though in which sees WWE putting promising superstars in situations such as this in which makes you feel like they are burying them and will never utilize them properly.. Which is understandable to why ask "was it nessicary"
I may be more old school than you.

Seth cheated to win. Seth used the numbers game to beat down Black. Black doesn't look weak because it took multiple wrestlers to beat him and beat him down.

A burial would be a clean win and the heel still beats him down. Pineapple Pete was buried by Jericho on AEW. That's the most recent burial I recall.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I may be more old school than you.

Seth cheated to win. Seth used the numbers game to beat down Black. Black doesn't look weak because it took multiple wrestlers to beat him and beat him down.

A burial would be a clean win and the heel still beats him down. Pineapple Pete was buried by Jericho on AEW. That's the most recent burial I recall.
Or when Ruby buried Forehead Girl, that was totally a burial! Billie needs to go singles and get the RAW womens title btw..

Ok so this is indeed setting up for Aleister to take on Seth later right?

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Or when Ruby buried Forehead Girl, that was totally a burial! Billie needs to go singles and get the RAW womens title btw..

You're burying Billie more than WWE if you're calling her rude names.

Losing a match isn't a burial. Not being a champion isn't a burial. Not being on TV 3 times a night for 20 minutes each time isn't a burial.

I think Black will challenge Seth, but if he doesn't Black still wasn't buried.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You're burying Billie more than WWE if you're calling her rude names.

Losing a match isn't a burial. Not being a champion isn't a burial. Not being on TV 3 times a night for 20 minutes each time isn't a burial.

You know damn well I got nothing but compliments for my girl Billie, shes the best and the most Iconic woman I know! 😍

Billie cant be buried by any of these jobber bitches because she is the top most Iconic star of the womens division.. Besides Becky of course but shes not here rn.

Forehead Girl is the jobber Ruby squashed last week to get her first win btw, in which wasnt Billie it was her sidekick...

Billie could use a better faction of IIconics btw.. Forehead Girl is useless

Ok so Black isnt buried? Already then so it will likeky be Seth vs Black for Summerslam maybe?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black doesn't look weak because it took multiple wrestlers to beat him and beat him down.
"Multiple wrestlers" sounds better than just two CWs. :D

Much later. The messiah broke Black`s wrist.

Ok so Black isnt buried? Already then so it will likeky be Seth vs Black for Summerslam maybe?
He was not "buried". He was sacrificed for the better good of RAW. ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
"Multiple wrestlers" sounds better than just two CWs. :D

Much later. The messiah broke Black`s wrist.

He was not "buried". He was sacrificed for the better good of RAW. ;)
Already then! 👍🏻 yeah I didnt take it so much as a burial either, sometimes indeed it seems like it but yeah they probrably are gonna do Seth vs Black later.. Maybe even Summerslam, who knows?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,326 Posts
They'll fight again, probably, maybe even at SS. I hope they do. Their match on Monday was really fucking good. Seth working the arm and destroying it during and after the match was awesome! Heels pick those body parts apart. Love it!

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Aleister Black started off as a cool character when he first debuted on Raw but has gotten gradually worse as the weeks have progressed. I think a big part of it is that he now has too many bad tattoo's on his body and just looks stupid. It looked like he was being built up to be a big deal for awhile but since Paul Heyman gave up booking, the new person or people seem to just view him as another guy.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You know damn well I got nothing but compliments for my girl Billie, shes the best and the most Iconic woman I know! 😍

Billie cant be buried by any of these jobber bitches because she is the top most Iconic star of the womens division.. Besides Becky of course but shes not here rn.

Forehead Girl is the jobber Ruby squashed last week to get her first win btw, in which wasnt Billie it was her sidekick...

Billie could use a better faction of IIconics btw.. Forehead Girl is useless

Wait Peyton Royce is "forehead girl" but that fugly ostrich Billie Kay is the hottest woman ever?

Answer me this... can you legally buy cigarettes? Cuz I know ur too young to buy alcohol

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,786 Posts
I can't believe Black is now just reinforcements for latino babyfaces. I hope they take him off TV for 2-3 weeks and bring him back to renewed booking. There isn't much to work with on RAW so they can't be fucking up one of their only prospects. They desperately need main eventers. Their treatment of Black is part of the reason why McIntyre is reduced to facing jobbers like Ziggler in the main event. No one is over because they decide to book them like this.

·
Registered
24,397 Posts
Black did not need to be sacrificed by any means. He didn't even need to be apart of this Seth/Rey storyline.

Black, before his loss to Seth, was practically undefeated on the main roster and instead of taking advantage of that and having him challenge for titles or crafting a story just for him, he's played Rey's sidekick for months. And even with that they never had a good explanation as to why he was doing that. I mean I could buy that Humberto would do that. But not Black.

·
Registered
322 Posts
He got buried. Definition of burial to me. He called out someone for a challenge, his arm got picked apart then he got pinned and pretty much sent away with his tail between his legs.
Another babyface that has lost his value. I dont want to see this match again at Summerslam so i hope they dont go there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts