Wrestling Forum banner

it has to be leading to rock vs cena vs miz

1052 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  1andOnlyDobz!
Im calling this one...although i said it before...and then the naysayers kicked in. At wrestlemania it seems likely were going to get a triple threat. Here is the proof that this is likely:

1.last night No mention or advertising rock as wrestlemania host on raw...even in the wrestlemania vids.(wwe would push this as its the big draw)
2. A few weeks ago miz said he will beat cena and beat rock at mania...he said it twice.
3. Cena and Rock mic wars
4. miz mocking rock with a peoples elbow
5. miz mocking rock in a costume...pulling off the rock bottom.
6. Yesterday rock made it loud and clear he is coming to raw to beat the crap out of both of these guys....(probably next raw). Never has a beatdown between 3 people not led to a match...afterall this is wrestling.
7. If the rock was a guest host only...they would of had him plan to take care of these guys in a small segment at mania...maybe a run in...not anounce that he will be at raw soon to fight both these guys.
8. Why have rock show up next week and attack cena and miz....to build up the triple threat

Its obvious....cena/rock mic wars....miz mocking rock/calling him out....rock lays the smackdown on both these guys next week....yeah this has triple threat written all over it. Many of you are saying why not just rock vs cena? Well it could be the wwe wants miz to benefit from being in the ring...plus neither cena or the rock takes the fall. In a huge possibility miz pins rock...(which rock should take the fall) and cena stays strong. There is no way this match isnt happening. BTW i like what miz has brought against the rock so far...awesome stuff
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
miz has been going to far for this not to involve the rock. What u think the rock shows up to raw and beats the crap out of these guys and goes on to guest host....NO WAY. If the wwe wasnt planning the trip threat, they wouldnt have rock say he will come to raw to fight....they would save it for wrestlemania. My take is rock and vince reached a deal...so rock has to get physical to lead up to the triple threat. The biggest evidence is no mention of the rock guest hosting yesterday.

· Registered
68 Posts
The Rock is not in his usual ring shape, so I call bullshit on this theory. He is just not going to compete in the title match, no way. He will not risk to get hurt, because he would have to take bumps to show us fans a match that meets The Rock's standards!

· Registered
430 Posts
I don't see it happening at all. First off, it's a title match, why would they throw in a guy that hasn't been there in ages to possibly win the WWE title? Second, Rock said on his Facebook page about a month ago he wasn't going to wrestle again. Third, if he were to wrestle again, I doubt he'd just jump right in at the biggest stage with 7 years of ring rust.

I would love to see The Rock wrestle again but like I said, I just don't see it happening.. At least not now.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^^yeah a little ring rust...hence the trip threat. Its gonna happen...the biggest shocker of mania is going to be when cena turns heel...finally. at this point it can only be done 2 ways: cheat and beat undertaker to take the streak...or beat the bloody hell out of the rock. Some reason i see the biggest shocker of them all....ROCK LEAVES WRESTLEMANIA WITH THE TITLE...TALK ABOUT SENDING THE FANS HOME HAPPY. rock has the title till cena beats him at summerslam.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
No. This makes literally 0 sense. You don't waste The Rocks return to throw him away as a side addition to an ongoing feud. If Rock were returning to wrestle it would be Rock/Cena in icon v icon, while Miz/Orton/Punk would be the triple threat for the championship.

· Banned
49 Posts
Im calling this one...although i said it before...and then the naysayers kicked in. At wrestlemania it seems likely were going to get a triple threat. Here is the proof that this is likely:

1.last night No mention or advertising rock as wrestlemania host on raw...even in the wrestlemania vids.(wwe would push this as its the big draw)
2. A few weeks ago miz said he will beat cena and beat rock at mania...he said it twice.
3. Cena and Rock mic wars
4. miz mocking rock with a peoples elbow
5. miz mocking rock in a costume...pulling off the rock bottom.
6. Yesterday rock made it loud and clear he is coming to raw to beat the crap out of both of these guys....(probably next raw). Never has a beatdown between 3 people not led to a match...afterall this is wrestling.
7. If the rock was a guest host only...they would of had him plan to take care of these guys in a small segment at mania...maybe a run in...not anounce that he will be at raw soon to fight both these guys.
8. Why have rock show up next week and attack cena and miz....to build up the triple threat

Its obvious....cena/rock mic wars....miz mocking rock/calling him out....rock lays the smackdown on both these guys next week....yeah this has triple threat written all over it. Many of you are saying why not just rock vs cena? Well it could be the wwe wants miz to benefit from being in the ring...plus neither cena or the rock takes the fall. In a huge possibility miz pins rock...(which rock should take the fall) and cena stays strong. There is no way this match isnt happening. BTW i like what miz has brought against the rock so far...awesome stuff
No way. Maybe eventually, but not at this year's Mania.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.