Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It Follows is one of my favorite horror movies. I'll probably re-watch it a lot in my life. It is really good. The music, camera work, actors, etc.

I like how the characters are so relatable. They are just average joe friends living in an average neighborhood and town.

The movie is about like a ghost (if you can call it that) that is constantly walking toward a person in an attempt to kill the person. The only way to get rid of the ghost, is to have sex and pass it to the other person. There's a catch, though. If the ghost kills the person, it then follows the prior person again, and on and on down the line. The ghost constantly looks like different weird looking people. I think a couple of the ghost scenes will be stuck in my mind permanently. Some people might sleep with the lights for the night after witnessing the first few of these ghost scenes.

It also has some of the creepiest music you'll hear anywhere played throughout. Overall, it might be my favorite horror movie. It is one of the best, for sure.

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,103 Posts
I watched after a huge praise of horror director I knew when it first came and thought it was fun. Nothing amazing but I am not a movie expert let alone a horror movie.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,095 Posts
Best movie I've ever seen where when you describe the plot it sounds like garbage. All in the execution. :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It's very good modern horror movie.

Plays very well off the Michael Myers/Jason Vorhees where the killer walks very slowly towards it's you and absolutely will not stop until it gets you

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,623 Posts
I remember seeing it as a young kid and I wouldn't walk next to drains for ages, the second one was ok.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,101 Posts
Didn't get the appeal of this film at all. I'm big in to the Horror genre, and it's one of those movies that is just very mediocre to me. There's nothing overly special about it. I think I went in with my expectations too high.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts