Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,342 Posts
So..they're just gonna do it in an empty arena? Aren't all the Dynamites for the next 2 weeks in the can already? The fuck?

Moose has been with Impact for a while. Wrestling in an empty arena should basically be a home field advantage for him, despite the location.

:D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
AEW announced that Dynamite is on Friday
and even if it's on the same day
how is it going to work
why do they have to complicate everything

man, i'll keep saying this partnership sucks Ass

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
32,227 Posts
So Tony Clown can't be bothered to promote this interpromotional title match on Dynamite, yet is having it at Daily's Place. Make it make sense.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
wait, so the whole idea is that Omega doesn't want to travel for this match ?
and they'll force Impact to send their wrestler to Jacksonville ?
what kind of abusive relationship is this :D

·
rasslin
7,182 Posts
I still have no idea what AEW is getting out of this partnership.

Impact isn’t getting a whole lot either outside of some press but they’ve mostly exchanged their dignity for that press.

Just end this partnership and give them their silly belt back.

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
Maybe they don't want to do it in an empty arena. That's what I initially thought about it.

Also makes Kenny look like a dick not wanting to travel to Impact zone.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
This Saturday as the main event of “Against All Odds.” The winner will defend against Sami Callihan at Slammiversary.

Weird, as I think the rest of Saturday’s PPV will be at Impact. I wonder why they’re doing this?
Why they not having the 3-way as agreed?

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,941 Posts
It sends a signal about Tyson Smith being a dick because he doesn´t want to travel to Impact to defend THEIR title.
Storyline reason; Omega the cowardly heel wants homefield advantage.

I still have no idea what AEW is getting out of this partnership.

Impact isn’t getting a whole lot either outside of some press but they’ve mostly exchanged their dignity for that press.

Just end this partnership and give them their silly belt back.
Funny, because I don´t see Impact gaining anything at all from this partnership. They´re being made to look like nothing with Omega treating their titles as a joke, no top guys from AEW except Omega and Matt Hardy has made visits to Impact. Meanwhile, AEW got Impacts Co-EVP Don Callis to work for them on a weekly basis, and they got the Good Brothers as well. Gallows/Anderson sucks, but since this "partnership" started, they´ve been an AEW mainstay.
Impact has done nothing but bend over and take it hard in the rear -I hope they´re getting paid a lot of money for this.

·
Registered
710 Posts
People on this site get so worked up over nothing. 😅Would you all care if the match was in Nashville instead? Daily's Place isn't an AEW owned building or anything, it is just owned by the Khan's. He can use it any way he wants and if it fits the story, then all the better. If they can have some fans/wrestlers at ring side then the presentation is much better as well. Moose deserves a bigger stage then that warehouse setting that Impact has.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
It sends a signal about Tyson Smith being a dick because he doesn´t want to travel to Impact to defend THEIR title.
Isn’t Dynamite “live” this weekend? Do the match tomorrow and film it for the PPV…

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
ya i think the entire ppv should have taken place at dailys place which would have been cool.
While I agree that would be cool they gave a kayfabe reason for the match being at Daily's Place so the Good Brothers or Sami Callihan couldn't interfere in the match while they're in Nashville.

·
Southern Pride
4,930 Posts
What gets me about that whole thing on Impact is that Callis is more afraid of Sami than Moose. Moose is a legit beast. How on the world are you feeling more okay with Kenny facing Moose instead of Sami?

I have no issue of them doing the match at Daily's Place. Moose does deserve the opportunity to wrestle at a bigger place than in Impacts current location. I just wish that I could believe that Moose has any chance of winning.

Reactions: somerandomfan

·
Registered
358 Posts

Funny, because I don´t see Impact gaining anything at all from this partnership. They´re being made to look like nothing with Omega treating their titles as a joke, no top guys from AEW except Omega and Matt Hardy has made visits to Impact. Meanwhile, AEW got Impacts Co-EVP Don Callis to work for them on a weekly basis, and they got the Good Brothers as well. Gallows/Anderson sucks, but since this "partnership" started, they´ve been an AEW mainstay.
Impact has done nothing but bend over and take it hard in the rear -I hope they´re getting paid a lot of money for this.
Impact is nothing. That is why they accept this "disrespect". Without it they'd have no form of respect at all. Make no mistake...Impact is just above a dumpster fire. It's a holding place for....

1. True talent to learn, upgrade and prove themselves so as to eventually get called up to the bigger time of WWE and AEW.
2. Nobodies and has-beens to pretend they are still in the business and cash a check.

Impact's future is what it is now or death. It won't get any better than this for that company. Accept it Impact fans.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,941 Posts
Impact is nothing. That is why they accept this "disrespect". Without it they'd have no form of respect at all. Make no mistake...Impact is just above a dumpster fire. It's a holding place for....

1. True talent to learn, upgrade and prove themselves so as to eventually get called up to the bigger time of WWE and AEW.
2. Nobodies and has-beens to pretend they are still in the business and cash a check.

Impact's future is what it is now or death. It won't get any better than this for that company. Accept it Impact fans.
We´ve heard that before. Impact has a way to survive, no matter what.
Granted, they´re not really attractive right now because there´s no exposure, and the salary in both WWE and AEW are much bigger, but it wouldn´t surprise me if they turn it around.
Like someone once said; " Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated " ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
We´ve heard that before. Impact has a way to survive, no matter what.
Granted, they´re not really attractive right now because there´s no exposure, and the salary in both WWE and AEW are much bigger, but it wouldn´t surprise me if they turn it around.
Like someone once said; " Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated " ;)
Man, you're dreaming. Impact is has and always will be the cockroach of wrestling. An undying bottom feeder.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,941 Posts
Man, you're dreaming. Impact is has and always will be the cockroach of wrestling. An undying bottom feeder.
No, they were pretty good before Hogan/Bischoff. And their Knockouts division at one point could easily blow away any other female division in the business.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts