Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday as the main event of “Against All Odds.” The winner will defend against Sami Callihan at Slammiversary.

Weird, as I think the rest of Saturday’s PPV will be at Impact. I wonder why they’re doing this?

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
On today’s Impact, Tony Khan and Scott D’More announced that the Omega-Moose match this Saturday will be held at Daily’s Place.
like what? pre-recorded during a Dynamite? Or empty arena?

live crowd?

·
Registered
442 Posts
If I had to guess Moose will get screwed and it'll lead to Don Callis' character losing his Impact VP job on screen. He allowed their guy to lose despite being sent there to make sure it's fair and he's favoring AEW yadda yadda. Or he'll just straight up screw Moose.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,411 Posts
So..they're just gonna do it in an empty arena? Aren't all the Dynamites for the next 2 weeks in the can already? The fuck?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Having the whole ppv at Daily's Place would've been cool, but just the main event match is strange.
It makes no sense that they would have the main event at Daily's while the rest of the show is either pre-taped or live in a whole different arena. Khan should of invited Impact to have their entire show at Daily's.

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
lol who thinks these 3 jack offs should have a 3 way match with each other. ya i think the entire ppv should have taken place at dailys place which would have been cool. i really really hope that nwa gets more involved with aew but with billy i dont think it will.

Reactions: Wolf Mark

·
Banned
10,498 Posts
The Good Brothers are competing in The Impact Zone, so they can't interfere if Kenny is fighting in Daily's Place. (But Generation ME can!)
gotcha - i hope there’ll be some sort of crowd

1 - 20 of 46 Posts