Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so my life has been going down ever since my dad died. There was this girl that I really liked and asked out once and she turned me down. Ok that's cool. But now she's following me around now that I have a girlfriend and she's saying I love her and I made out with her in bathroom. So now my girlfriend is suspicious. I'm trying to tell her none of this is true, but she still doesn't seem sure. What should I do? :(

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
M2M said:
she's saying I love her and I made out with her in bathroom
She is saying you made out with her or you did make out with her? Either way just tell your girlfriend the truth. If it is true love then she will belive you and life will go on, if not then you don't want her. Or us the good old Magic 8 Ball, that's what I do.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hombre said:
She is saying you made out with her or you did make out with her? Either way just tell your girlfriend the truth. If it is true love then she will belive you and life will go on, if not then you don't want her. Or us the good old Magic 8 Ball, that's what I do.
Thank you. (And no I didn't make out with her)

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BITCH WOULD MAKE UP CRAP LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE'S JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, IF SHE WAS JEALOUS WHY DIDN'T SHE GO OUT WITH YOU!? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!? THE WHORE ALREADY MADE YOUR LIFE HELL ONCE, AND NOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY SHE'S TRYING TO MESS YOU UP AGAIN! SHE'S SUCH A STUPID, MEAN WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I had to get that all out. But if some girl did that to me I would literally hit her (no joking). That's just wrong. Because it's bad enough to be turned down by the girl you like, but to have her making sure you don't get any girl is just evil. My advice, if this girlfriend really cares about you she'll believe you. And if this other bitch is responsible for breaking you guys up, do the same thing she did with you to her boyfriend. Only girls with self esteem problems do things like this. She loves guys (you) to chase after her, (it makes her feel good) whether she likes them or not.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dynasty said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BITCH WOULD MAKE UP CRAP LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE'S JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, IF SHE WAS JEALOUS WHY DIDN'T SHE GO OUT WITH YOU!? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!? THE WHORE ALREADY MADE YOUR LIFE HELL ONCE, AND NOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY SHE'S TRYING TO MESS YOU UP AGAIN! SHE'S SUCH A STUPID, MEAN WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I had to get that all out. But if some girl did that to me I would literally hit her (no joking). That's just wrong. Because it's bad enough to be turned down by the girl you like, but to have her making sure you don't get any girl is just evil. My advice, if this girlfriend really cares about you she'll believe you. And if this other bitch is responsible for breaking you guys up, do the same thing she did with you to her boyfriend. Only girls with self esteem problems do things like this. She loves guys (you) to chase after her, (it makes her feel good) whether she likes them or not.
Thanks, I needed that.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Dynasty said:

Don't promote domestic violence, Dynasty. :)

Anyway, that doesn't seem like a major problem so just ignore the bitch. She's obviously jealous.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll try to ignore her, or I'll just ask why she is doing this. I'm expecting that she was jealous.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
^^^ What made you get involved with such a bitch in the first place? Jealous or not she should be happy that you've found happiness after everything you've been through. She choose not to be part of your happiness that's fine, but she shouldn't try to ruin your other opportunities.

Okay Caborn, maybe I wouldn't hit her but I would surely get another girl to kick her ass.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Listen, You love your girlfriend right? I'm talking about true love!! Do you trulu love her and does she truly love you? If so you cannot blame your girlfrend for being suspicious. What would have happened if someone came and told you that your girlfriend has been roaming around with another boy. You would have felt suspicious. Now just relax and tell your girlfriend the truth about this other bitch. Oh and about the bitch......... if you truly love your girlfriend , i say you go talk to the bitch and tell her not to interfere in your private life EVER AGAIN. Just threaten her firmly. ACT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER LIKED THE BITCH FROM THE BEGINNING. SHOW A BIT OF AIRS WHILE TALKING TO HER. GOD!!! I HATE IT WHEN THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENS!!!!!

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
^^^^You know that not all couples "love" each other right? "Love" is a very powerful emotion and not experienced by couples all the time, even if they think they do.

But anyway, I know what you're saying. Great advice, you can't blame the girl for being upset but she MUST NOT break up with you based on rumors. Oh and aks<19> is correct, talk to her like you never liked her... this is great, it kills her that you forgot about her and you're moving on with your life.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You're 15, so yeah, do both of them.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Oh christ, why care? As I said, you're just 15. You shouldn't worry about girls at that age. Just do whatever is the most fun.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Just explain the full situation to her and she'll get the picture. You've got nothing to hide.

As for the stalker, make sure you show no sign of weakness and it'll suck the life out of her. She's only 15 too i presume, she'll fall in love with somebody else and be out of there like a shot.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Ya, just don't say anything that seems/is offending to her. If you do, you'll run up with a situation like NCIH's (rit? Or was it Phat?).

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Definitely, don't cross the line with this other girl. Tell her to leave you alone and why she's doing this? Then say she's jealous, admit it. Then leave and try to work things out with your girl.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Dynasty said:
Definitely, don't cross the line with this other girl. Tell her to leave you alone and why she's doing this? Then say she's jealous, admit it. Then leave and try to work things out with your girl.
That won't work, she'll deny everything.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I never understood why people in Jr. High and Highschool talk like they are in serious relationships and make every little problem in a "relationship" all huge. Like when a guy is going out with a girl, and he starts to hang out with another girl, they say thats "cheating on them."

You are 15... Shes the same age (I Think) Get over it. Just ignore her ass, and show that you dont care, and she'll stop.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts